Resorts and Springs day

Ewo1992

Hey Disneylander here and first time out east! I’m out here until December for training and have a week stay planned in November. I wanted to see Happily ever after before it goes away for the 50th show. I’m thinking I’ll go watch it from the beach at poly and wanted to make a Disney springs/ resort hopping day out of it. Any suggestions or tips?

JohnD

Hey Disneylander here and first time out east! I’m out here until December for training and have a week stay planned in November. I wanted to see Happily ever after before it goes away for the 50th show. I’m thinking I’ll go watch it from the beach at poly and wanted to make a Disney springs/ resort hopping day out of it. Any suggestions or tips?

Well, the final performance of HEA is 9/29. For park reservations with theme park tickets, all parks are available through 9/29 if you want to see HEA with the fireworks and projections. I'm guessing the audio will be piped in at the Poly but you'll only see the fireworks, not the projections. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom