No reservations for the days I want, should I cancel?

Tay

The only reason I’m going on this trip is for the first day of the 50th. I also planned to kill two birds in one stone and go to Epcot the next day to ride Remy. There’s currently no reservations available for either parks on those days.

Back in July, a family member gave me their ticket to use since they didn’t go. I was able to get into MK without one but I did book a reservation for two different family members on that day because they decided they wanted to go last minute but I was able to change theirs to our date. So I’m not sure if the system just let me through because I had reservations booked on my account or they didn’t care because I was solo. This is all so stressful.

DisneyJoe

I also planned to kill two birds in one stone and go to Epcot the next day to ride Remy.
FYI, at least at first, Remy will be requiring you to secure a virtual queue boarding pass, just like Rise of the Resistance is doing, so even if you get a Park Reservation for Epcot on that day, there is no guarantee that you will ride Remy.

Upvote 0

JohnD

The only reason I’m going on this trip is for the first day of the 50th. I also planned to kill two birds in one stone and go to Epcot the next day to ride Remy. There’s currently no reservations available for either parks on those days.

Back in July, a family member gave me their ticket to use since they didn’t go. I was able to get into MK without one but I did book a reservation for two different family members on that day because they decided they wanted to go last minute but I was able to change theirs to our date. So I’m not sure if the system just let me through because I had reservations booked on my account or they didn’t care because I was solo. This is all so stressful.

Well, if you're willing to book for AK or HS and your tickets are park hoppers, you can hop to MK or EP at 2pm. So whether you should go is up to you. As for riding Remy you'll need a park reservation for EP as making virtual queue reservations are 7am and 1pm just like ROTR in HS.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
FYI, at least at first, Remy will be requiring you to secure a virtual queue boarding pass, just like Rise of the Resistance is doing, so even if you get a Park Reservation for Epcot on that day, there is no guarantee that you will ride Remy.
Of course. At this point I might as well book an international vacation at an exclusive island since it’s so complicated to book a WDW trip these days. I still want to go to the Food and Wine festival so I wouldn’t be totally disappointed if I got on it or not. I’m going to DLP next fall so I can get on it there.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
Well, if you're willing to book for AK or HS and your tickets are park hoppers, you can hop to MK or EP at 2pm. So whether you should go is up to you. As for riding Remy you'll need a park reservation for EP as making virtual queue reservations are 7am and 1pm just like ROTR in HS.
I’m considering a park hopper for the 2nd but I really want to be at MK at 8:00 am on the 1st. I should have just got my ticket when I saw there were reservations available a few weeks ago.

Upvote 0

JohnD

OP, you mention getting in at 8am. Not sure of the importance of that time but I do have a park reservation for 10/1 and am not exactly planning to get there first thing. I’m going solo too. Trust me: they do care if you have a park reservation for the morning. So unless you’re willing to go to another park first then hop to MK at 2pm, I agree you should cancel. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom