EPCOT Forever source audio

Movielover

Does anyone have a clean version of the music without the fireworks and crowd sounds from EOCOT Forever?
I believe there are some who do, but will not release it until after Epcot Forever has been retired for specific reasons. Count me as one who is anxiously awaiting for a HD source of it!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I have to… Why? 😉

I’m fairly sure some have it, but as mentioned, they cannot and will not share it in any form for various reasons.

TTA94

Disney is missing the boat…I am sure there are a lot of folks, myself included, who would pay for a copy. Much like we paid for the Illuminations soundtrack…

Maybe it will get released on a 50th Anniversary Album or with a Harmonious release.

Mikey73181

Disney is missing the boat…I am sure there are a lot of folks, myself included, who would pay for a copy. Much like we paid for the Illuminations soundtrack…
Yeah I don’t understand this at all. Not releasing this OR the HEA soundtrack (or the second version of Rivers of Light). Id have paid for all three of those. The released Wishes, Illuminations, Original Rivers of Light and Fantasmic before, so it’s not like it’s a new thing. I am also anxiously awaiting someone putting this out there once the show is over. I’m also waiting for a possible HEA release that’s clear. I know one exists without fireworks, but doesn’t have any of the other sound effects, just the music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom