Yehaa Bob Is Coming Back

JIMINYCR

Best news yet. So glad Disneys willing to be re investing in his return. We make a point in showing up for his shows multiple times on a trip. Glad the energy level stays strong at his age and keeps him going. Hes a passionate entertainer who loves what he does and no one does it better.

TrainsOfDisney

I couldn’t tell if he was returning specifically for the reopening night, or he was actually returning on a regular basis, or if it hasn’t been decided yet.

muddyrivers

There's no question Disney was going to bring Bob back unless they were willing to forego a large amount of profit from the bar. The River Roost Lounge is dead on nights when Bob isn't there. Compare that to when Bob is playing and the place is packed! People are buying food and liquor like crazy.

Looking forward to hearing Bob stand on the bench and blow his bugle once again! :D

Stellajack

Premium Member
Many of us follow his FB live show on Sunday's at 6 pm. He told us in July or Aug. that his contract with Disney required that he return when the resort reopened. This past Thursday he made his own live announcement about his return Oct. 14. He did say however that his schedule was not finalized as to which specific nights. He was on his way to the Contemporary to do a show with Mulch, Sweat, and Shears along with Off Kilter. You can still pull any of that up on FB (Bob Jackson).

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
kid-little-boy.gif

So cool thanks for sharing @Club Cooloholic :D

TrainsOfDisney

He told us in July or Aug. that his contract with Disney required that he return when the resort reopened.
I’ve watched most of his live streams and never remember hearing that. But I may have missed it.

I’m glad he’s coming back - if it wasn’t for covid numbers I would have been at the Dis Reunion for Bob, Mulch, Off Kilter, Sergio, 4 for a dollar and the French chefs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom