Swan and Dolphin ADR questions

jpinkc

Original Poster
Hey we are staying in Nov at Swan and Dolphin. I thought we could start dinning reservations at the 180 day mark. Which is later this month is that not still correct. Someone told me that its incorrect we cant book them then?

jpinkc

Original Poster
Ok thank you for the clairification. I was starting to get worried but if everybody is 60 days it will be a mad dash to get ADR's then.

KCheatle

We are staying at Dolphin at the end of October. We made our reservation directly with Dolphin, because I got a nice AAA discount, and then linked it to our MDE using the separate Disney confirmation code. There were two confirmation codes for us: one with Sheraton (or whoever runs the hotel) and one with Disney. Once I linked using the Disney confirmation code in the app, the reservatoin popped up in MDE, and I got get the benefits of a Disney resort - like the 60 days out reservations for the entirety of your stay instead of having to book reservations day-by-day, and the extra hours in the parks.

Weather_Lady

We are staying at Dolphin at the end of October. We made our reservation directly with Dolphin, because I got a nice AAA discount, and then linked it to our MDE using the separate Disney confirmation code. There were two confirmation codes for us: one with Sheraton (or whoever runs the hotel) and one with Disney. Once I linked using the Disney confirmation code in the app, the reservatoin popped up in MDE, and I got get the benefits of a Disney resort - like the 60 days out reservations for the entirety of your stay instead of having to book reservations day-by-day, and the extra hours in the parks.
Same here. We reserved right on the Marriott website with a AAA rate, and once I had our confirming e-mail from Marriott/Sheraton, I was able to use their own confirmation code (we never got a separate Disney confirmation code -- just the Marriott one) to link our booking to MDE. We were able to make all our dining ADRs for the length-of-stay at 60 days out, just as you described.

Anybody know what is going on at Swan & Dolphin the week of Nov 14th? Tried making a reservation using corporate discount and no rooms available. seems only rooms left are at premium rate ($400). All other weeks in Nov are open.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Anybody know what is going on at Swan & Dolphin the week of Nov 14th? Tried making a reservation using corporate discount and no rooms available. seems only rooms left are at premium rate ($400). All other weeks in Nov are open.
Disney very merriest after hours starts the 8th. I don't see much else.

nickys

Premium Member
They often do their own food and wine week. Maybe that’s it. Or a convention.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom