News Walt Disney World's Mobile Order expands to sweet shops

CaptainAmerica

You are still allowed to wait in line. Enjoy that…
Why would Disney allow some people to make a choice I don't like that doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever!?

lion-king-dramatic.gif

ToTBellHop

Crowd control. Staffing.
Okay. Net impact is: I wait less to get treats and go on more rides; Disney can send CMs elsewhere where they are needed, further improving my experience. Given trends in the industry at large, Disney MUST streamline in order to provide a good experience to guests.

No one marches to Guest Services to say, “I had a wonderful time waiting 20 min for a caramel apple today!”

mikejs78

Premium Member
Okay. Net impact is: I wait less to get treats and go on more rides; Disney can send CMs elsewhere where they are needed, further improving my experience. Given trends in the industry at large, Disney MUST streamline in order to provide a good experience to guests.

No one marches to Guest Services to say, “I had a wonderful time waiting 20 min for a caramel apple today!”
Now if only they could add mobile order to more places in Epcot.... Every QS in World Showcase and the festival kiosks could use this..
Still don't understand why Sunshine Seasons lost it...

ToTBellHop

Now if only they could add mobile order to more places in Epcot....
Absolutely. I have no issue with mobile order. Where I want staffing is parks janitorial and at the resorts…clean the park restrooms more often and take my damn trash and have adequate front desk staff! I couldn’t care less about missing out on lines at QSRs and confectioneries. Neither of those things are a pleasant part of my vacation. Long lines for food are something I always just suffered through because they were part of the deal. But, I miss neither.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Absolutely. I have no issue with mobile order. Where I want staffing is parks janitorial and at the resorts…clean the park restrooms more often and take my damn trash and have adequate front desk staff! I couldn’t care less about missing out on lines at QSRs and confectioneries. Neither of those things are a pleasant part of my vacation. Long lines for food are something I always just suffered through because they were part of the deal. But, I miss neither.
Agree with 100% of this post...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom