News D23 Expo 2022

RSoxNo1

I'm not sure there are many big announcements on the docket for a while. Fears of a major recession are dampening everything. I think they're ready to take on Epic Universe with the Splash Mountain refurb if that tells you how little I expect in terms of scope over the next couple of years.
Their response to Harry Potter was Tangled restrooms, so that seems about right.

EricsBiscuit

They probably won’t announce any expansions at WDW until after Uni EU opens in 2025. Anything that’s truly new will probably open in 2028 at the earliest. Between now and then I expect only replacements barring a complete change in management and/or attitude. I hope I’m wrong.

Grumpy4196

May get an idea of what is replacing Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Maybe something Dinoland related and Splash Mountain closure is all I expect to hear, if anything.

TsWade2

I was excited for D23Expo at first, but sadly, I'm not excited about it anymore, because I have a feeling that this expo will become like a siege kind've thing, and booing at Bob Chapek. I hope my prediction isn't true!😢

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I was excited for D23Expo at first, but sadly, I'm not excited about it anymore, because I have a feeling that this expo will become like a siege kind've thing, and booing at Bob Chapek. I hope my prediction isn't true!😢
The public Dethroning of Bob Chapek

VJ

d23 expo: is sponsored by visa
everyone here: why is there a giant store in the middle of it!!??!?!
bob chapek preparing to take custody of your wallet: 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom