News Expedition Everest refurbishment in 2022

G00fyDad

Since the Yeti is the core attraction within the Expedition Everest attraction, I suggest periodic sightings of a Walk Around Yeti character around the Expedition Everest attraction area. Can't hurt!

But don't make it too obvious.
R.jpg

Tom Morrow

Since the Yeti is the core attraction within the Expedition Everest attraction, I suggest periodic sightings of a Walk Around Yeti character around the Expedition Everest attraction area. Can't hurt!
The core attraction of Expedition Everest is that it's a roller coaster. If you meet the yeti then that defeats the purpose of the ride's narrative of the yeti not wanting you around.

I heard from a shoes-in-the-park source that the ride was, in fact, cleaned up a bit.

As in, since it reopened from refurbishment? Because immediately after opening the top looked as filthy as ever, just with less hair ties.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The core attraction of Expedition Everest is that it's a roller coaster. If you meet the yeti then that defeats the purpose of the ride's narrative of the yeti not wanting you around.

As in, since it reopened from refurbishment? Because immediately after opening the top looked as filthy as ever, just with less hair ties.
Correct. Hair ties were at least cleaned up. Beyond that, it didn’t look much different based on the picture that was sent to me (which just happened to be at the top 😂).

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know whats causing this unexpected downtime thats allowed to tell? Im sure some of the insiders have heard whispers…

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I wonder if they have cancelled more Nemo shows to compensate for this attraction's downtime. That logic would only make sense at Disney World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom