When To Buy Tickets

arich35

My wife and I are going for a 5 day trip in December, I was going to buy tickets today through TMobile discount tickets but I am wondering if I should now wait for Genie to be available to buy with tickets. I was thinking maybe it would be on the discounted site as well.

I guess the main question is when do people think Disney will start allowing people to buy Genie for trips in the Fall/Winter?

CaptainAmerica

There's no advantage to buying Genie+ ahead of time. You can buy tickets now so you can make your park reservations, and then tack on your Genie when you get there.

Upvote 0

arich35

Original Poster
There's no advantage to buying Genie+ ahead of time. You can buy tickets now so you can make your park reservations, and then tack on your Genie when you get there.
What if Disney makes it similar to Park Hoppers and it can be an added ticket bonus? Places like Undercover Tourist and the Tmobile site I am able to use have those discounted.

Upvote 0

Rob562

What if Disney makes it similar to Park Hoppers and it can be an added ticket bonus? Places like Undercover Tourist and the Tmobile site I am able to use have those discounted.

The only indication from what Disney has released of it being included/bundled with anything is when adding it to a vacation package requires you to get it for every day of the ticket.

-Rob

Upvote 0

JohnD

If you're positive you're going during those dates, don't wait. The biggest advantage to not waiting is guaranteeing your park reservations. You can add on Genie+ later which presumably will be available by then.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

If you're positive you're going during those dates, don't wait. The biggest advantage to not waiting is guaranteeing your park reservations. You can add on Genie+ later which presumably will be available by then.
Yes. Theres been a lot of disappointed people who waited too long and got locked out on their park days in the recent past. If things continue to progress and Disney attracts more guests back then those dates you waited on might not be available. Disney may very well keep upping park numbers but no one can tell the affect of the covid situation and we could see restrictions, spacing, and closures return.

Upvote 0

mooremari

The only indication from what Disney has released of it being included/bundled with anything is when adding it to a vacation package requires you to get it for every day of the ticket.

-Rob
Does that include all the days you are at a Disney Resort or just the days you have tickets to one of the parks, i.e. staying 9 days but only in parks for 6 days?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Does that include all the days you are at a Disney Resort or just the days you have tickets to one of the parks, i.e. staying 9 days but only in parks for 6 days?
Resort stay and ticket length do not have to match.

We just had a 4 night stay with 2 day tickets.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom