Who would be a great alternative to Rock N Rollercoaster?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I always thought ZZTop would have been an awesome band to feature on that ride, that iconic look and maybe a peppers ghost of the infamous hitchhiking ZZtop spearing and disappearing on the side of the road from Give me all your loving. I also thought maybe AC/DC or Guns n Roses.

AdventureHasAName

KISS_MELCOMP_01-e165.gif

Last edited:

Goofy213

If we have to go IP, then Baymax Coaster featuring Fallout Boy. Instead of Aerosmith in the sound booth we are peeking in at the University Lab. A new Villian is attacking San Frantokyo and we have to board a new vehicle invention the crew has invented to help the heros save the city.

Poseidon Quest

The problem with changing the artist of Rock n' Rollercoaster, is that there will never be a majority happy with the change. The novelty of speakers on a rollercoaster has passed, and it's time for a complete retheme away from music.

What I would personally like to see, is a retheme to a run-down part of town in 1940s L.A. to go with the classic Hollywood theme. Guests enter into a warehouse full of stolen goods before gangsters arrive and they escape out the back, boarding the coaster. At the point where it currently counts down before launching, recreate a scene like The Public Enemy from the Great Movie Ride, where a car pulls up and guests find themselves in the middle of a shootout. When the train launches, the theming can be adjusted accordingly to the 1940s theme.

J4546

Iron Maiden. Theme the ride to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son album... have Moonchild blasting in your ears.....god i would love this.

I honeslty could see that ride leaving when/if they ever redo the northwest quadrant of DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom