News Return of the Walt Disney World tram fleet tracker

CntrlFlPete

Parking trams have returned to TTC since late last year? News to me…or coincidence they weren’t running in March when we were there.

Yeah they were running when we went in Feb (mid), but our March (last week) trip they weren't.

Were you there early in the day? They have been delaying the start time as cars park close to the front.

The last couple of times I have been to the MK, we got there at 9:30, we were not parked close, and the trams were not running. My guess is they start running the MK ones at 10 AM (both times we took the tram back to the car).

celluloid

I'm sure the suits believe that if you can't walk the half-mile from your car to the gate, you probably shouldn't be going into the park.

With that I would like the suits to know that if they are going to charge me and my family 30 dollars per table service meal inside most places in the park, then they do not have to charge me 25 to park in the lot.

Gillyanne

The last couple of times I have been to the MK, we got there at 9:30, we were not parked close, and the trams were not running. My guess is they start running the MK ones at 10 AM (both times we took the tram back to the car).

Lucky, our last visit (30 Mar) we got there at/a lil after 12 and they weren't running. We left during the fireworks via ferry and they weren't running on the return either. Hopefully they're more consistent when we go back in Aug.

CntrlFlPete

Lucky, our last visit (30 Mar) we got there at/a lil after 12 and they weren't running. We left during the fireworks via ferry and they weren't running on the return either. Hopefully they're more consistent when we go back in Aug.

oh, we did not stay past sunset those times -- once of the times we had gone to grab breakfast -- I figured they started at 10 AM for we got a ride back to the car at 11 AM.

aaronml

So “the other site” posted that WDW has removed language from their site that said that Team service would be restored to all parks by EOY, seemingly indicating that Disney has reneged on this :(

I’m curious if trams will ever come back for Epcot and DHS.

ToTBellHop

How much weight has this decision helped you all lose? I stay on-site so I wouldn’t know. Imma be on the bus like
1669724650500.gif

Nottamus

We started driving last 4 trips and only on this last trip to AK there were trams running and here’s my story:

People are butt heads. In the parking lot waiting for tram to show- waiting in line and then tram shows up and people jump in front of you - taking the row you waited for. It’s a mad house. At least in October when we went

More relaxing to walk.

G00fyDad

We started driving last 4 trips and only on this last trip to AK there were trams running and here’s my story:

People are butt heads. In the parking lot waiting for tram to show- waiting in line and then tram shows up and people jump in front of you - taking the row you waited for. It’s a mad house. At least in October when we went

More relaxing to walk.
That's the way it is everywhere. It doesn't matter what you're doing or what you're waiting on. People do that all the time. My wife had me take her to an annual sale at a bath bomb location across the river from us in Louisville and despite getting there at 5:00 a.m. and being the first people in a line that stretched all the way to the middle of the mall and around the corner out of sight people did this very thing to us as the place opened. 5 minutes before the doors opened and the gate went up at the store four women walked up right in front of the gate and stood there. One of them told the others that they probably shouldn't be cutting the line and another one told her that we can all go to hell and that she's not going to wait in a line like an idiot. This sale is so nuts that they actually have Louisville Metro Police Department officers on hand. As soon as the gate went up in all four women tried to rush the door in front of us and the police officer stopped all of them and walked them to the end of the line.

You're going to have sanctimonious narcissistic self-righteous a-holes no matter where you go. Disney is no different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom