News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

jrhwdw

Watching Candlelight on RTV1. It doesn't look like the VOL are beside the narrator. And the whole Singing Tree has hand held microphones. Could they be VOL?

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Saw the first Candlelight Processional show last night. VOL was in the center dressed in red, and the choir on the sides was just the cast choir. Show went well, I think, even though it was the first of the season. Auli‘I Cravalho did a pretty good job, although I’m not necessarily the best judge, as this is only my third time seeing the CP.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Caught a few minutes of the new SE holiday light sequences, without having previously heard it would be happening. While I can’t say they reminded me of the LoW, the sequences were very nice and made good use of the lighting system.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Saw the first Candlelight Processional show last night. VOL was in the center dressed in red, and the choir on the sides was just the cast choir. Show went well, I think, even though it was the first of the season. Auli‘I Cravalho did a pretty good job, although I’m not necessarily the best judge, as this is only my third time seeing the CP.
Did you have a dining package or did you do standby? Curious as to how long the standby lines are and how many people are being admitted. Looking to go on Monday.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Did you have a dining package or did you do standby? Curious as to how long the standby lines are and how many people are being admitted. Looking to go on Monday.
Package. Standby line was fairly long two hours before it started, but I could not tell how many (if any) were left waiting when the show started.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

They better not be teasing me with the images of Lights of Winter on Spaceship Earth like that. There giving me the impression that they will be back when constructions done. Correction, I know it’s just a tease.

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I wouldn't hold your breath.
Nope, I would love to see some Light of Winter music being used in the beacon lights tho. Would be nice to see some new Lights of Winter accompany this. Who knows they actually made a lug show for Spaceship Earth maybe they will add something in. It’s easier to make a show like that now more than ever. Until 5 years when half these lights are working or flickering 😂🤣😂🤣 look at how those Epcot 94 gadgets and gizmos held up.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
LoW would be so awesome to have back. Alas, it won’t happen.

I, for one, was completely digging the Christmas vibe at DHS. As I’m apparently an old soul when it comes to Christmas, it fit me like a glove, it was wonderful. MK was pretty good, as well. Epcot and DAK were … meh. Not terrible by any means, I just didn’t get the same feeling as I did at the other two parks. Others may love the decorations there, I just wasn’t feeling it.

mikejs78

Premium Member
LoW would be so awesome to have back. Alas, it won’t happen.

I, for one, was completely digging the Christmas vibe at DHS. As I’m apparently an old soul when it comes to Christmas, it fit me like a glove, it was wonderful. MK was pretty good, as well. Epcot and DAK were … meh. Not terrible by any means, I just didn’t get the same feeling as I did at the other two parks. Others may love the decorations there, I just wasn’t feeling it.
When did you go?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

A look at Spaceship Earth's new holiday lighting show​

Spaceship-Earth_Full_45497.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom