News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

jaklgreen

At the time that Disney would have booked talent, FL was under a giant COVID wave and venues had reduced capacity and it was unknown when it would be over.
Taylor Dane had on her website that she was going to be at EPCOT in October so I think that they had been planning it but must have changed their minds. And many of those acts are not out there touring regularly.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Here are the dates for the celebrities announced -

Chita Rivera
November 29 through December 1

Jodi Benson
December 2 through December 4

Alton Fitzgerald White
December 5 through December 7

Lisa Ling
December 11 through December 13

Steven Curtis Chapman
December 23 through December 25

Blair Underwood
December 26 through December 28

Pat Sajak
December 29 through December 30
Blair Underwood? Looks like I need to plan a trip asap!
Cool Down Golden Girls GIF

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Taylor Dane had on her website that she was going to be at EPCOT in October so I think that they had been planning it but must have changed their minds. And many of those acts are not out there touring regularly.
I didn't mean to say that the acts wouldn't be available (although, some wouldn't), but whether a venue would be available to make booking those acts worthwhile.

The surge began the beginning of July. The deaths followed. It would've been criminal to pack in a crowd into a stadium...

...or a hub for fireworks.

1634562939304.png

SpaceMountain77

I started accessing the website at 6:00AM and the message stated that the experience was not available. When I called Disney Dining at 7:00AM, the wait was over 2 hours. Around 8:45AM, there was no availability.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom