Typhoon Lagoon Rumors

Cmdr_Crimson

If the bus situation is anything like my recent experiences…I can’t even imagine the frustration when you’re sitting there with a bunch of wet, water logged kids who just want to get back to the room and change but have to navigate multille bus exchanges and seeing countless “Filling Up My Pixie Dust” empty buses drive by without stopping
At least the buses don't have to go to 2 stations like they use to during the DTD era and was simplified with the Springs station..

ToTBellHop

They had to scramble and go with Blizzard Beach with weeks left to go because they accidentally damaged Mount Mayday during refurbishments (broken pipe led to terrain collapse). It was a big deal. The sliding dates since October have been due to additional work that has been needed as they worked to get everything back up and running at TL. The park wasn't designed to be shut down that long and problems arose with the wave pool. I'm not sure which insider was here listing the dates, but it sounds like the insider was correctly following Disney's internal projections... they just had to move as more issues arose.
Nah I just made up dates to screw with people.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Discounts announced for APs -

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 9.02.02 AM.png

PrincessNelly_NJ

Ummmm, I don’t think anyone got banned. Just some deleted posts.

I get the annoyance of the bus situation but there are showers and changing facilities at the water parks.
True. But IDU why they couldn't atleast run buses from the DS resorts? They ran direct buses to BB from CSR and the All Star resorts.
Seems like a easy transition to do the same for SSR, OKW, and Port Orleans.

WorldExplorer

I've never heard of this before. Toy Story seems like an exceptionally random pick; shouldn't it be Stitch (if anyone)?

Anyway, I'd love to be in the water park at night! I'll be watching the price.

(...I want to meet Lagoona Gator...)

JessieLightyear

I've never heard of this before. Toy Story seems like an exceptionally random pick; shouldn't it be Stitch (if anyone)?

Anyway, I'd love to be in the water park at night! I'll be watching the price.

(...I want to meet Lagoona Gator...)
Actually it’s not random at all, it’s based on the “Partysaurus Rex” short about a bathtub party (it’s on Disney+). I don’t know how much will be cut this year, but we went back in 2018 and it was lots of fun.

Attachments

• 88D7A949-C311-4987-905E-5F2B6423E9A7.jpeg
    88D7A949-C311-4987-905E-5F2B6423E9A7.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 76

EricsBiscuit

I was about to wonder out loud if they would respond to Uni expanding their water park but then I remembered that we are talking about Disney. Lol

DCBaker

Premium Member
Details on a new V.I.Passholder Perk -

Splash into fall at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park on Thursdays and select Sundays in October.

Ready to soak up some Passholder fun at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park?* We are excited to share these new limited-time perks just for Passholders, including:
  • 45-minute early entry into Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park with valid water park admission** on Thursdays and select Sundays in October
  • Complimentary towel rental (one per Passholder)
  • 3 new exclusive beverage offerings available for purchase (while supplies last)
Enjoy your early entry to find the best spot in the shade for your day at the water park or soak up these other offerings:
  • Gather your crew and climb aboard for a thrilling whitewater voyage on a 4-person raft on Miss Adventure Falls.*
  • Forgot your beachwear, towels or sunscreen? Visit Singapore Sal’s to find everything you need for a day in the water, including your complimentary towel rental.
  • Unwind in your own private shaded area with a Beachcomber Shack or create your own mini oasis with a beach umbrella. Advance reservations are highly recommended for both offerings. Rentals are available to purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. To inquire about same-day availability, please visit Singapore Sal's upon arrival at the park.
  • Not sure where to get your daily dose of Joffrey’s during your early entry? Visit the Joffrey’s Donut Cart near Singapore Sal’s for delicious treats.
The following beverages will be available while supplies last exclusively to Passholders at High n’ Dry:
  • Sal’s Watermelon Lemonade
    • Singapore Sal’s Frozen Watermelon Lemonade, with the option to add Herradura Tequila, served in a Passholder exclusive keepsake cup
  • Beachcomber Bloody Mary
    • A Spicy Bloody Mary mixed with Vodka and served with fresh Florida Gulf shrimp, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon’s own horseradish pickles, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lime and celery, served in a Disney Typhoon Lagoon keepsake cup
  • Cupcake Cold Brew
    • Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew Coffee infused with cupcake flavor and topped with whipped cream and sprinkles, with option available with Kahlua, served in a Passholder exclusive keepsake cup
Passholders who don’t have the Water Park entitlement on their pass can take advantage of specially priced 1-Day Water Park Tickets for just $49 plus tax. That’s a savings of up to $20 per ticket!***

Try to catch this wave before the end of October, Passholders.

*Offerings are available for Passholders on the following Thursdays and Sundays in October: October 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23 and 27, 2022. Offerings are not available on Sunday, October 30, 2022. Valid admission to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park is required and is not included. Passholders must present a valid Annual Pass and a valid photo ID to enter early and receive special benefits at the park. During the early entry period, select attractions, merchandise and food and beverage locations will be operating. Offers, early entry schedule, applicable days, available attractions and other offerings are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.

**All early entry offerings are subject to change.

***Savings based on non-discounted price of 1-Day Water Park Ticket. This discount is available for Passholders and up to 3 Guests. Ticket must be used on or before December 31, 2022. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. To purchase at a water park ticket window, Passholder must present their valid Annual Pass card and a valid photo ID. Ticket is nontransferable and excludes activities/events separately priced. Water parks are subject to refurbishment, seasonal, capacity and weather closures. At this time, a park reservation is not required to visit a water park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change. Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Certain offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure and park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom