Typhoon Lagoon Rumors

Cmdr_Crimson

Typhoon Lagoon looks set for a January 2 2022 reopening at Walt Disney World​

Me after everyone said it's not opening in January...
liar-liar-laughing-in-your-face.gif

Lilofan

I would bring a spring jacket in the January mornings. Average highs is low to mid 70 degrees, low temps in 50 degrees range in the AM.

nickys

Premium Member
Again, everyone thinks they are an insider until they are proven wrong like Bellhop was.
So an insider stops being one when something they said turns out to be wrong? Never mind that Disney can and does change things, cancel things, reprioritise stuff. Or maybe even delay an opening because of maintenance issues. 🙄

I guess his track record over the years was just pure luck then?

It’s sad that people feel the need to denigrate those who keep us updated with news to the extent that they don’t bother nearly as much any more.

Gringrinngghost

Or maybe… just maybe… Disney was forced to change their original date on short notice? No, better to try and make oneself feel bigger by cutting down those who ended up being wrong because the date changed by a week. 🙄
To be fair, this was the case literally months ago. After October it became they open when they open. Hence why guests got wind of it 5 days ahead and CMs got it 17 days out.

Mike730

banned ban GIF

That guy was such a zero

On topic, It looks like they're doing the Disney Springs bus transfer thing again. Sad to see it but not unexpected.

EPCOT-O.G.

banned ban GIF

That guy was such a zero

On topic, It looks like they're doing the Disney Springs bus transfer thing again. Sad to see it but not unexpected.
What’s that? where instead of direct buses to/from resorts, they make you take a bus from the Disney Springs depot?

that SUCKS. After multiple trips over the last few years we’re done with buses altogether. Not worth the time, hassle, or frustration.

Cmdr_Crimson

What’s that? where instead of direct buses to/from resorts, they make you take a bus from the Disney Springs depot?

that SUCKS. After multiple trips over the last few years we’re done with buses altogether. Not worth the time, hassle, or frustration.
It was like this for quite sometime. I guess it also saved some money..It's like this when they do the buses for AK and BB..

Mike730

Just makes me less likely to go.

If that’s their goal, congratulations?

Yep! It blows! I love Typhoon Lagoon but the bus situation honestly makes Blizzard beach almost not worth it at all.

EPCOT-O.G.

Yep! It blows! I love Typhoon Lagoon but the bus situation honestly makes Blizzard beach almost not worth it at all.
If the bus situation is anything like my recent experiences…I can’t even imagine the frustration when you’re sitting there with a bunch of wet, water logged kids who just want to get back to the room and change but have to navigate multille bus exchanges and seeing countless “Filling Up My Pixie Dust” empty buses drive by without stopping

WDW Pro

To be fair, this was the case literally months ago. After October it became they open when they open. Hence why guests got wind of it 5 days ahead and CMs got it 17 days out.

They had to scramble and go with Blizzard Beach with weeks left to go because they accidentally damaged Mount Mayday during refurbishments (broken pipe led to terrain collapse). It was a big deal. The sliding dates since October have been due to additional work that has been needed as they worked to get everything back up and running at TL. The park wasn't designed to be shut down that long and problems arose with the wave pool. I'm not sure which insider was here listing the dates, but it sounds like the insider was correctly following Disney's internal projections... they just had to move as more issues arose.

nickys

Premium Member
Ummmm, I don’t think anyone got banned. Just some deleted posts.

If the bus situation is anything like my recent experiences…I can’t even imagine the frustration when you’re sitting there with a bunch of wet, water logged kids who just want to get back to the room and change but have to navigate multille bus exchanges and seeing countless “Filling Up My Pixie Dust” empty buses drive by without stopping
I get the annoyance of the bus situation but there are showers and changing facilities at the water parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom