Typhoon Lagoon Rumors

doctornick

I’d be rather surprised to see both open at once. They could always refurbish BB early, though.

Having one open at a time is very different from closing one of them permanently. If the demand isn't there for two parks simultaneously, it is understandable to only operate one at a time. Especially if there is an ongoing issue for staffing (I thought I had read that getting the proper number of lifeguards has been difficult).

My guess is both are back to being open around spring break time 2022. Or, if not that, then by Memorial Day for the start of summer.

ToTBellHop

Having one open at a time is very different from closing one of them permanently. If the demand isn't there for two parks simultaneously, it is understandable to only operate one at a time. Especially if there is an ongoing issue for staffing (I thought I had read that getting the proper number of lifeguards has been difficult).

My guess is both are back to being open around spring break time 2022. Or, if not that, then by Memorial Day for the start of summer.
Yes, exactly. BB is closing ~12/26 through Spring. As has been the practice.

mergatroid

Sadly the question now rising is will TL be allowed to deteriorate to the point where complete demolition and a building of a new version or something else new will be the only economically reasonable solution?
Have you located all those people raising the question that only you heard and told them what nonsense it all is yet? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom