Park Hopping and 2nd Park Capacity Notification?

joejoe

Original Poster
Apologies if this has already been asked, I was trying to search the threads for an answer. When Park Hopping to a 2nd park after 2PM, is there a way to know if that park is at capacity *before* I get to the front gate? Say I want to park hop frop Epcot to Hollywood Studios, does Epcot have any sort of notification at the exit turnstiles to say if the other parks are full?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Apologies if this has already been asked, I was trying to search the threads for an answer. When Park Hopping to a 2nd park after 2PM, is there a way to know if that park is at capacity *before* I get to the front gate? Say I want to park hop frop Epcot to Hollywood Studios, does Epcot have any sort of notification at the exit turnstiles to say if the other parks are full?
There has not yet been a capacity close for the 2pm entry, so you should be good.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thank you!
and just to add, the 2pm capacity never came into effect even during the much more limited park capacity. Now things are ramping up I would think it would be even more unlikely, with perhaps the exception of October 1.e

Kamikaze

and just to add, the 2pm capacity never came into effect even during the much more limited park capacity. Now things are ramping up I would think it would be even more unlikely, with perhaps the exception of October 1.e
July 4th and Christmas week are also possibilities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom