FYI for Landry's Select Club Members Relying on Priority Seating at Yak & Yeti, Rainforest Cafe, and T-REX

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Hi! Today was our ADR day and I was unable to get an ADR for Yak & Yeti on Disney's reservation system. I called the restaurant and asked whether it would be wise to make an ADR (which they will do over the phone for Landry's Select Club members within the 60-day window if availability allows, as they set aside a few tables for members that are not part of Disney's online inventory), or whether we could just show up and rely on priority seating via our Landry's Select Club membership.

I was advised that making a reservation would be the best way to go, as, "due to ongoing capacity/staffing limitations, our Landry's Select Club members are routinely waiting 45-60 minutes for a table, even with priority seating, and it's possible this will not change for the foreseeable future."

I imagine she was probably giving me the "worst case scenario" reflecting what happens at peak times, and that showing up early or on an off day would allow for much quicker priority seating. Still, a word to the wise: even if you are a Landry's Select Club member, and especially if you're planning a visit on a weekend or at a peak mealtime, it might be a good idea to take a belt-and-suspenders approach and make ADRs for Landry's restaurants -- either through Disney's website, or by calling with your Select Club member number handy.

FWIW, the phone numbers for each restaurant are:
Yak & Yeti: (407) 824-9384
Rainforest Cafe at AK: (407) 938-9100
Rainforest Cafe at Disney Springs: (407) 827-8500
T-REX: (407) 828-8739

Again, you'll need to be within 60 days of your intended visit date, and provide your Landry's Select Club member number, in order to make the reservation over the phone.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Hi! Today was our ADR day and I was unable to get an ADR for Yak & Yeti on Disney's reservation system. I called the restaurant and asked whether it would be wise to make an ADR (which they will do over the phone for Landry's Select Club members within the 60-day window if availability allows, as they set aside a few tables for members that are not part of Disney's online inventory), or whether we could just show up and rely on priority seating via our Landry's Select Club membership.

I was advised that making a reservation would be the best way to go, as, "due to ongoing capacity/staffing limitations, our Landry's Select Club members are routinely waiting 45-60 minutes for a table, even with priority seating, and it's possible this will not change for the foreseeable future."

I imagine she was probably giving me the "worst case scenario" reflecting what happens at peak times, and that showing up early or on an off day would allow for much quicker priority seating. Still, a word to the wise: even if you are a Landry's Select Club member, and especially if you're planning a visit on a weekend or at a peak mealtime, it might be a good idea to take a belt-and-suspenders approach and make ADRs for Landry's restaurants -- either through Disney's website, or by calling with your Select Club member number handy.

Again, you'll need to be within 60 days of your intended visit date, and provide your Landry's Select Club member number, in order to make the reservation over the phone.

Thanks. Good info. Haven't used mine in a while. I think last was at Bubba Gump at City Walk and waited about 30 min. Everybody is short staffed.

MickeyCB

Thank you very much for this info!
Did you make/get a reservation while you were on the phone?

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Thank you very much for this info!
Did you make/get a reservation while you were on the phone?
Yes. I was actually calling at 61 days out. The CM who answered the phone said the window is really 60 days, but she was kind enough to save me having to call back the next day, and went ahead and made the reservation for me. (A confirmation arrived via a text from OpenTable -- because the ADR was made outside of the Disney reservation system, it does not show up in, and cannot be linked to, MDE.) Since I was at the start of (or a little before) the window, whatever small part of the inventory they hold back for Select Club member usage was wide open for the day I wanted.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom