News Salt and Straw ice cream is coming to Disney Springs

lazyboy97o

The Zach is preparing a team to embark on a research trip to Salt & Straw headquarters in Portland.
“For this newest retail experience we wanted guests to experience the chilling sensation of cold desserts. To achieve this our team of Imagineers scoured catalogues of freezer units to create the perfect compressor-based chilling unit to serve this new frozen dessert we have created for our guests.”

TrainsOfDisney

I follow them on IG, the stuff they come up with is so creative. Can’t wait to try!
Even their vanilla is crazy good. They also use lots of GF ingredients and always have allergies listed on the menus.

My biggest complaint is the Disney Springs location... its not like in California where it’s always a monorail ride away!

NelleBelle

Went to the Salt and Straw near me last week and stocked my freezer up! So happy that they will have another Disney location! My DH, who is trying to be mainly vegan, loves their vegan options, as do my boys and I. Yay!!! Very excited!

DisneyNorthFan

Any thought of whether the "new" BoardWalk Ice Cream shop will be changed over to Salt & Straw once the Disney Springs location opens? The sign at the BoardWalk is certainly temporary, so wondering if this is a possibility?

Stevek

We have one at DTD Anaheim and while some of the flavors look good, and other 🤮, I can't fathom paying for what they charge.

Stevek

Disneyland Dole Whip = $5.99
Dole Whip Flpat = $6.79
Blue / Green Milk = $7.99

New Salt & Straw prices (last time i was there a double was $8, $9.50 is getting a little high).
“kid” - $5.75
Single = $6.95
Double = $9.50
I don't generally buy the Dole Whip either...I guess maybe I'm just used to paying X price for Ice Cream at other places and really don't think about the Dole Whip price when I'm eating it and watching those Tiki Birds sing

oogie boogie man

Awesome blossom, I'm just hoping they don't force any California laid back, tie-dyed points of views.

omrikatz.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom