Any chance of Ratatouille early/soft opening prior to Oct 1st?

Deanieb59

Original Poster
Hi
Is there a chance of a soft or early opening of the Ratatouille ride prior to the announced date of Oct 1st? Do they normally do things like that?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I would think it very likely there will be some kind of opening before Oct. Cast previews, possibly AP previews, and possible soft opens for everyone. Not info yet as to when, but we do have the opening team currently being recruited. Your late Sep may work out, but we just don't yet.

mergatroid

Sometimes with soft openings it's about being in the right place at the right time. For instance heading there as soon as the park opens guarantees nothing. Some days at random o'clock they may just open up so you could wait all day and get that or get nothing.

GrumpyDude

My family lucked into a soft opening of Nemo a few days before the actual opening. I guess it's just being at the right place at the right time.

Giss Neric

They need to divert people to Epcot cause everyone will probably wanna be at Magic Kingdom for the start of their anniversary celebration. They have to soft open up Rat like at least weeks before October 1 to get the word out and people would reserve Epcot as a priority instead of MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom