Pop Century shopping

wendysue

Original Poster
Am wondering if I can go into the food area and buy milk, fruit, pastries, etc. or do we still have to mobile order everything?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Am wondering if I can go into the food area and buy milk, fruit, pastries, etc. or do we still have to mobile order everything?
The Grab and Go fridges were not available last January at Pop. Not sure what the situation is these days. When's your trip?, If you want, I could let you know for sure Sunday evening.

wendysue

Original Poster
The Grab and Go fridges were not available last January at Pop. Not sure what the situation is these days. When's your trip?, If you want, I could let you know for sure Sunday evening.
Yes, thank you, I would appreciate that. We are going down the 1st week of July.

DisNerd86

We’re here right now. They have registers open that you can order from, or you can mobile order. But there aren’t walk up fridges. You just tell the register what you want, they give you a buzzer, and you wait for them to bring up your order. I saw someone get a half gallon of milk that way today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom