Return to normality tracker

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Supposedly Yeehaa Bob said that Hoop de Doo was returning in January.
He did say it. I saw a video of it. Whether it is true or not remains to be seen, but I does make sense he would be in touch with other performers. Especially those who's contracts expired and we're doing other gigs.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
He did say it. I saw a video of it. Whether it is true or not remains to be seen, but I does make sense he would be in touch with other performers. Especially those who's contracts expired and we're doing other gigs.
I don’t think anyone is doubting he said it, like you said it’s unclear if it’s true or not. Randy the piano player made a very similar comment on the 50th when he returned to Casey’s for the day (Randy is one of the two full-time Professor Tommy’s at Hoop, aka the piano player).

It’s more likely that Streaming the Magic was asked by someone at Disney (maybe Yehaa Bob himself?) to remove it because Disney wants to control these announcements.

For the record, when Streaming the Magic posted this on their Facebook page, someone tagged one of the show’s performers and he replied with a winking emoji. So, signs would certainly point towards this being true.

Last edited:

Disone

The EPCOT trams were moved from east tram lane near Gardians to the very back row if Explore.

Probably more Guardians construction-related than anything else. But at least we know they have people who can still drive a tram:)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The EPCOT trams were moved from east tram lane near Gardians to the very back row if Explore.

Probably more Guardians construction-related than anything else. But at least we know they have people who can still drive a tram:)
Probably more for setting up/getting ready for runDisney. Wine/dine finish line is behind Guardians

mattpeto

Interesting, I honestly thought that animation courtyard would not reopen and it would all turn into something else. I'm just glad they are either reopening it or have a plan for it instead of it just sitting there.
Was it opened prior to today? That's what somebody just told me, just not much to do (look at props and stuff)

mikejs78

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom