Return to normality tracker

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The only attractions that aren't open from memory are Enchanted Tales with Belle, the MK RRs and Typhoon Lagoon.
*Enchanted Tales with Belle
*WDW Railroad
*Voyage of the Little Mermaid
*UP! A Great Bird Adventure
*Typhoon Lagoon
*Fantasmic
*Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Returning sometime in future:
*Finding Nemo - The Musical
*Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
*WDW Railroad
*Typhoon Lagoon
*Fantasmic

They removed all UP! References from the animal kingdom avian show, but it's been back for a while.. watched it last week.

Dan Deesnee

Now that the new steakhouse is open I'm surprised Top Of The World Lounge reopening hasn't been mentioned yet by Disney.

We're members at Bay Lake and really missed going up there for fireworks and some snacks on our last trip.

mattpeto

*WDW Railroad
*Typhoon Lagoon
*Fantasmic

I use the Disney Comeback Index as my indicator...

1633970070497.png

These are the unopened attractions:

1633970188069.png

Attractions is currently at 98.80%, which is basically normal.

bcoachable

These groups rely on close interaction With guests, Im assuming that might be part of the reason they haven’t returned.
Serious question- what does Disney expect this type of entertainment to do, while they wait for the timing to be right to bring them back online?? Yeehaa Bob looked as if he pivoted well by putting his talents to use on YouTube- wonder if the Citizens went on tour with Dave Chappell or something doing the 99 items walked into a bar gig….
Talent (wether it be the Citizens, or a project manager with serious CAD drawing skills) can’t wait forever for the Diz to bring em back! They need to eat too!!

castlecake2.0

Serious question- what does Disney expect this type of entertainment to do, while they wait for the timing to be right to bring them back online?? Yeehaa Bob looked as if he pivoted well by putting his talents to use on YouTube- wonder if the Citizens went on tour with Dave Chappell or something doing the 99 items walked into a bar gig….
Talent (wether it be the Citizens, or a project manager with serious CAD drawing skills) can’t wait forever for the Diz to bring em back! They need to eat too!!
Probably the same thing I had to do while furloughed over a year

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom