Saratoga Springs Buses

arich35

Original Poster
Staying at Saratoga at a 1 bedroom in December so I started to look into the bus schedule/stops.
There are 5 stops at Saratoga, how does Disney deal with making sure there is room for people at the last few stops especially with limited capacity? Are the last couple stops just screwed early in the morning?

Rob562

I believe what's supposed to happen (and not just at SSR, but all multi-stop resorts) is the driver of a bus that fills up before completing it's loop radios in and the next bus will start where they left off.

-Rob

misstommorrow

At SS last month we encountered this problem. We got to the bus stop before our MK day at 6:50, hoping to be at the park by 7:30. By 7:45, we still had not been able to get on a bus, as they were all full. We asked the lobby what they suggested and they said we should just try walking to another stop and maybe then a bus would be empty. We ended up ubering to the transportation center, which SS comped after we complained. We felt bad complaining but also one of the perks of staying on property is taking advantage of free transportation, of which there was no guarantee.

arich35

Original Poster
At SS last month we encountered this problem. We got to the bus stop before our MK day at 6:50, hoping to be at the park by 7:30. By 7:45, we still had not been able to get on a bus, as they were all full. We asked the lobby what they suggested and they said we should just try walking to another stop and maybe then a bus would be empty. We ended up ubering to the transportation center, which SS comped after we complained. We felt bad complaining but also one of the perks of staying on property is taking advantage of free transportation, of which there was no guarantee.
Exactly what we are worried about but we aren't exactly morning people so I don't expect to be rope dropping so hopefully it won't be as bad by 8 or 8:30

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom