Anyone dislike the volggers content?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
There was one that I started watching over the last few weeks and then stopped because of how he presents himself. Barely rides any of the rides and one stream, a guy told him he didnt wanna be on camera, the streamer went "lol you arent on cam, man" and then proceeded to point his phone at him. Goes by the name of
Tom Does Disney
. Not a fan at all.

Creathir

I used to love vloggers like the trackers, Adam the woo, etc but for a while now I’ve really started not to like them. I feel like it’s a food/family vlog. Anyone else feel this way?
Wrong forum, Adam has calmed down substantially since he was younger.

Really any of the lifestyle vloggers’ content I find annoying. Adam’s is more of a journal of his life, the others more about getting clicks in my opinion.

tl77

I've watched the Resort TV1 steams, once in a while since they started doing them, they're very positive and "family friendly". They're almost like "unofficial cast members" with the fun vibe and positive attitude. If some special event is going on, or I just want to see the parks I watch them, but watching anybody's cell phone video gets old after a while

Figgy1

Premium Member
There was one that I started watching over the last few weeks and then stopped because of how he presents himself. Barely rides any of the rides and one stream, a guy told him he didnt wanna be on camera, the streamer went "lol you arent on cam, man" and then proceeded to point his phone at him. Goes by the name of
Tom Does Disney
. Not a fan at all.
If somebody did that to me I'd sue

Walter Elias Disney

Vloggers have become extremely profitable....they are quitting their full time jobs in order to provide a daily update at the WDW resort...I was watching one recently and it was their birthday and they continued to make a big deal to send packages for an unveil by posting their post box address...I feel enough is enough...Individuals are getting money donated during their blog to pay for numerous things..I watched one while they were shopping in one of the stores wishing they had the money to purchase certain items...Some --- even take trips on their viewers dime... Disney has been cracking down on some vloggers recently.

Last edited:

mergatroid

I find you can usually tell by the title or intro of say the Trackers vlogs what they're about. I have zero interest in watching other peoples kids buying a tricycle etc, so I just don't watch those ones. It doesn't anger me that they make them though, they've always made none theme park "Ooh today I'm cleaning bird excrement off the roof" vlogs, which I used to ignore also. They're still very popular though so good luck to them and I hope if when the child is older, he doesn't feel forced into doing stuff if he doesn't enjoy it.

I've only this year got into AJ's DFB which I enjoy, however I think I'll get to the point where they get a little repetitive but I've got the choice to stop watching when that happens.

4K WDW is quite enjoyable I find. There's no commentary or shots of the person filming. Just pure footage of everything Disney. Not one to watch every day but sometimes it's just nice to watch footage of walking around the MK with no talking or telling you about anything, just purely visual.

disneygeek90

I’m probably an exception, but I’ll go to the parks every weekend and then go home and watch vloggers do the same stuff that I saw that day too. I don’t know, I find most of the
videos kind of relaxing and I like comparing my perception of an event or item from their opinion.

Also really enjoy watching more historical and informational based videos. Expedition Theme Park is one of my favorites and covers parks from all around the world.

mergatroid

I’m probably an exception, but I’ll go to the parks every weekend and then go home and watch vloggers do the same stuff that I saw that day too. I don’t know, I find most of the
videos kind of relaxing and I like comparing my perception of an event or item from their opinion.

Also really enjoy watching more historical and informational based videos. Expedition Theme Park is one of my favorites and covers parks from all around the world.
Agreed, a very good site.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
First one has to be clever enough to figure out that content needed to change drastically since March 2020.

The Tim Tracker has been a daily vlog for like a decade. Its about their lives with yes a big focus on the theme parks but not solely.

As for Adam The Woo he also did not start out as a Disney vlogger. He was an urban explorer. Hence why he was banned from Disney and Universal.

There are only 3 Disney related vloggers I watch (used to be 4 but one went off the radar a while ago).

Jrb1979

While I watch some of them, the best ones aren't all Disney related. Watching people walk around the parks doesn't interest me a lot. I love the ones that focus on construction updates on new attractions. I love Midway Mayhem for their updates on the Florida new attractions in general. Lately the updates have been about the new attractions coming to Icon Park

HairyChest

Some of them are becoming alittle tedious, especially everytime I switch to them they are either at starbucks or just sitting and eating. HOWEVER overall i still tune in alot because they give me a glimpse of how things are up to the minute and keeps my disney blues at bay. My faves are still Michael Kay and Paging Mr Morrow. Resorttv1 has my fave live quality. For westcoast, Freshbaked! and Best Life and Beyond cant be beat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom