News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

TikibirdLand

Update on this..
There are now 4 of 5 working on the left and right sets! Cmon Disney, just one more to go!!
View attachment 576644
Guess it's because of youtube that we can track this. When I saw HEA, there was so much going on, I couldn't tell you what, if anything, was missing. It is/was an impressive show. I'm hoping that Enchantment will be as impressive, but with Main Street lit up too.

gerarar

Premium Member
Update on this..
There are now 4 of 5 working on the left and right sets! Cmon Disney, just one more to go!!
View attachment 576644
Another update!
Disney did it! 5 of 5 spotlights working on the left and right sets!!
93D53219-1F94-4450-BD63-F4CD619BFBA8.png

Couldn’t get a screenshot from the finale (as like my previous posts about this) because the stream quality crapped out..

doctornick

I hope it doesn’t suck but I hope I can see HEA again. There is no happy middle ground huh?

I'm confident the current situation is that HEA ends in September, Enchantment starts in October and runs for 18 month, and Disney has no current plans as to what the fireworks show for MK will be come early 2023. It could easily be a return of HEA or it could be something new.

Squishy

Unless FAA reasons are a thing (which I think they actually might be) then I wouldn't be surprised if lasers were back within this month. Heck, if we're lucky it might even be back tonight 🤷🏾‍♂️
I doubt it's FAA reasons, it wouldn't take this long. Harmonious did testing with lasers. DL is running Mix Magic with lasers.

doctornick

On August 14, is HEA going to run? IIRC, there's a park buyout that night, but I was curious if there were still fireworks that could be seen from outside the park?

gerarar

Premium Member
On August 14, is HEA going to run? IIRC, there's a park buyout that night, but I was curious if there were still fireworks that could be seen from outside the park?
If the buyout is true and it’s similar to the last park buyout, HEA did run but also with perimeters!
Hopefully this happens again as HEA comes to an “end” soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom