Disney After Hours BOO BASH

drew81

If they choose to do a Christmas Disney After Hours event (no Very Merry) do we think they would run the same DAH cavalcades/offerings during Christmas week as daily ops?

Animaniac93-98

Universal has one of the best Halloween events. I don't understand why many Disney fans don't give it a chance. Other then those with littles. I always thought Halloween was about scary things, ghosts and goblins.

I've done both MNSSHP and HHN and my two biggest problems with HHN are the long lines (or the high price you pay to avoid them) and the general tone of the event being more obnoxious than scary or fun.

The quality of the actual houses is great. The cost and hassle of seeing them? Not so much.

dreday3

Interesting how Halloween itself is the only Sunday night to have sold out thus far. Not even the 10th, despite the dates before and after doing so.

The Friday before (29th) and Halloween are sold out.

But Friday the 22nd, Sunday and Tuesday aren't sold out. But Tuesday the 19th is. It's a weird pattern that I'm hoping means the week we chose isn't going to be super crowded. 😂

Chi84

Premium Member
The Friday before (29th) and Halloween are sold out.

But Friday the 22nd, Sunday and Tuesday aren't sold out. But Tuesday the 19th is. It's a weird pattern that I'm hoping means the week we chose isn't going to be super crowded. 😂
We were able to get tickets for Sunday October 24, and at the time the 22nd and 26th were still available. The 19th does seem like a weird day to sell out.

Touchdown

I've done both MNSSHP and HHN and my two biggest problems with HHN are the long lines (or the high price you pay to avoid them) and the general tone of the event being more obnoxious than scary or fun.

The quality of the actual houses is great. The cost and hassle of seeing them? Not so much.
I always spring for at least express, using stay and Scream to my advantage I can usually do 3-4 houses twice (once with express, once without) see the shows, do the rides, and experience the scare zones. Is it expensive? Yes it is considering I do multiple nights usually but I think it’s worth it.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
October 26th has sold out.

Current sold out dates -

August 10th
September 24th
October 5th
October 8th
October 12th
October 15th
October 19th
October 26th
October 29th
October 31st

Animaniac93-98

October 26th has sold out.

Current sold out dates -

August 10th
September 24th
October 5th
October 8th
October 12th
October 15th
October 19th
October 26th
October 29th
October 31st

4 nights left in October (3 Sundays, 1 Friday). Disney will probably wait until the rest have sold out before announcing more.

SoFloMagic

If they choose to do a Christmas Disney After Hours event (no Very Merry) do we think they would run the same DAH cavalcades/offerings during Christmas week as daily ops?
Interesting thought. Have they announced theyre not running them daily for Halloween?

Lilofan

Universal has one of the best Halloween events. I don't understand why many Disney fans don't give it a chance. Other then those with littles. I always thought Halloween was about scary things, ghosts and goblins.
Went to Universal Halloween nights years ago. It is truly a locals event and I'm not keen on Leatherface chasing me with a chainsaw.

dreday3

Wonder how many bought without reading what they were buying. Hope GR doesn’t have too many unhappy guests…

From everywhere I've read of people who purchased tickets, they all knew what they are buying. Myself included.

Pretty sure a lot of "regulars" for October at this point. We'd know the difference. 😉

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom