Hoop Dee Doo?

MEyeSeeKayEY

Original Poster
Does anyone have any news on when the Hoop Dee Doo Revue will be coming back at Disney's Fort Wilderness?? We do this show on every trip and we are going back in December. Tell me there is hope...

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Reflections, the dvc resort that was to have been built over the remains of River Country was canceled. They did all the demolition and site prep, but never started construction. Mickeys backyard BBQ pavilion is gone as well.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Reflections, the dvc resort that was to have been built over the remains of River Country was canceled. They did all the demolition and site prep, but never started construction. Mickeys backyard BBQ pavilion is gone as well.

Thank you. I could not remember the name for the life of me.

Parker in NYC

Never say never. I mean, sure Mickey's backyard BBQ is probably gone. But Disney won't leave DVC money on the table like that for long.

celluloid

The one that hasn't even happened yet, much less on its way to completion! At least Disney's faster at building hotels than they are attractions. Unless it's a hotel-attraction-whatever-star-wars-is.

That just means the all knew non knee slapping, cloth only napkins 75 dollar a meal hoop de dine will not be ready for even longer!

Also good points, and the Star Wars hotel thingy I don't even think compares it is so dang boutique.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom