Hoop Dee Doo?

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Bus is fine. Never been to Fort Wilderness so wasn't sure whether it was walkable or not.

Also, the fried chicken? Is it all on the bone or is there breast? Can you request breast?
The resort is walkable yes. Do you want to walk from the front of the Fort to the back where Hoop is... probably not! Take it from experience if you get dropped off at the front of the Fort take the internal shuttle to your reservation, or take the boats from the MK. Walking (or running when your late) from the front to the back in the Florida Sun is no fun and unless your a marathon runner not possible, it is a LONG way. Like I said learn from my mistakes lol.

Thumper 32

Conceivably, but I would take the internal bus. You could, I suppose, walk all the way there on the side of the road, but there’s no lights and it’s not lit, so probably dangerous. I would take the internal bus.
There is a sidewalk the whole way between Hoop and the Meadows area / Campfire. But agreed that it’s only a pleasant or recommended walk in daylight, and probably only between the months of November to February. :)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
One other important note for those staying on property…

They are NOT, at this time, running shuttles after the show to take guests back to their resorts. Instead, they have 6 buses lined up to shuttle guests back to the Magic Kingdom, where you can then get on another shuttle to return to your resort.

They were also offering Minnie Vans as an option, and stated those were the only cabs that could go all the way back to the Pioneer Hall area. Any other cabs or ride share vehicles would have to wait for you in the front parking lot.

Just so I am sure to understand you: those busses would stop at the front parking lot, correct? (It is possible that we will drive).

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Just so I am sure to understand you: those busses would stop at the front parking lot, correct? (It is possible that we will drive).
There are buses that go to the parking lot, but they’re separate from the Magic Kingdom buses. If you’re looking to get to the parking lot, don’t get on a Magic Kingdom bus or you’ll be in for quite the surprise.

Any of the busses labeled with a color (Orange, Yellow, and Purple) will get you to the parking lot. I always drive, so I’m always looking for one of those busses. They’re usually quite plentiful when a show gets out.

LittleBuford

-The food is no longer served in buckets and the heavy metal plates have been replaced by much lighter red ones. Instead of buckets the food is served in smaller skillets. We got to speak with one of the managers who told us “the servers aren’t getting any younger” and that these lighter plates were easier to carry and the skillets cut down on the enormous amount of food that gets wasted there. Note that it’s still “all you care to enjoy” and the servers will happily bring you whatever you ask for.
This is great. I’m glad they recognised there was a problem with food wastage and have taken effective steps to address it without spoiling the dining experience.

ABQ

" Also, lots of vloggers/bloggers/and other well-known Disney folks."
If all that was taking place in Pioneer Hall was a Mac and Cheese dinner, they'd have shown up. Disney vloggers cannot pass up even the most mundane new food offering, never mind the return of such a classic dinner show.

JoeCamel

" Also, lots of vloggers/bloggers/and other well-known Disney folks."
If all that was taking place in Pioneer Hall was a Mac and Cheese dinner, they'd have shown up. Disney vloggers cannot pass up even the most mundane new food offering, never mind the return of such a classic dinner show.
The push for content is real, without it they wither and die.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom