liberty tree tavern

buckeyegator

Original Poster
ate there today for the first time in 5 or 6 years, must say was pleased by both the food quality and value.with our 10% ap discount it was about 35 dollars each for salad,rolls, all you could eat platter, dessert and beverage, imo very good bang for the buck, thoughts?

Chet Dakota

ate there today for the first time in 5 or 6 years, must say was pleased by both the food quality and value.with our 10% ap discount it was about 35 dollars each for salad,rolls, all you could eat platter, dessert and beverage, imo very good bang for the buck, thoughts?
We ate there last week for the first time. Was not that impressed with the food. MK is in such dire need of more choices and better food quality. By far, the worst of the four parks.

HouCuseChickie

I know Disney restaurants can be inconsistent at times. We must always visit LTT on off days. We've pretty much written it off at this point. :(

JIMINYCR

Weve had exceptional luck then because weve always received good quality meals there, having dined there on multiple trips. Service had always been very good until our last dining experience. Our CM wait person then was unusually bad in how he approached us and served us. On our upcoming trip, we will be visiting MK as always on our first arrival Disney day and dining at LTT. Cant wait for the meal.

Tomi-Rocket

I have yet to have a poor/bad meal at LTT and I’ve eaten there several times for lunch and dinner. Though I did come to prefer lunch over dinner.

Penny’s Dad

We have always had good food and service at LTT. I did like the old menu for lunch better though but must admit I had a hard time deciding what to chose.

JWarren02

We eat lunch here every year when we are at MK- I have always enjoyed the salad that has cranberries on it. Last October (during Covid) I was disappointed to learn the ONLY option was the family style, all you can eat, meal. When it is hot out the last thing I want to eat for lunch is turkey, dressing and mashed potatoes then walk around in the hot sun and ride rides. I want and need all of the restaurants to go back to their old menus (AND OPEN... Cape May Cafe!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom