Stuffed Pretzels in Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, DHS

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Premium Member
Great question. I know they used to have these bad boys at a cart in AK. Haven't seen them in a bit. Let's see if someone else who has been down recently or is down there now speak to this.

splashtest

Launching Pad- Magic Kingdom Menu Board....
Mickey Pretzel – with Cheese Sauce – $6.79

Cream Cheese Warm Stuffed Pretzel -warm stuffed Pretzel filled with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79

Pepper Jack Warm Stuffed Pretzel – warm stuffed Pretzel with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79
The Pepper Jack is no longer on the menu. Only the Cream Cheese Pretzel.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Hey everyone! I will be at Disney this weekend and I am really craving the jalapeno stuffed pretzel. I believe they still have the cream cheese stuffed at the Launching pad in MK, but do they still have the Jalapeno stuffed one?? Thanks!!
They had the cream cheese and a pepper jack cheese when we were there earlier this year.

Rambozo

I've never tried one before, but definitely have it on my junk list.

I tried the huge ones in Germany (at Epcot), they were not good. I may have just gotten one that was sitting out though. It was at a nonbusy time of the year and even the girl at the cart seemed like she'd just woken up. So it was dry as a bone (the pretzel, not the girl).

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
Launching Pad- Magic Kingdom Menu Board....
Mickey Pretzel – with Cheese Sauce – $6.79

Cream Cheese Warm Stuffed Pretzel -warm stuffed Pretzel filled with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79

Pepper Jack Warm Stuffed Pretzel – warm stuffed Pretzel with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79
These are delicious. Just makes my mouth water thinking about them.

007mickey

Just got back, no jalapeno at the Lunching Pad for us :(, only sweet cream. Looked for one at Animal Kingdom cart near Kilimanjaro Safari which had them on our past trip, no dice either.

Club Cooloholic

For anyone still searching, the pretzel cart by Rock ‘n’ roller coaster in HS is back open and has the sweet cream cheese and the jalapeño cheddar pretzels
That is great news. These used to be at most of the carts selling pretzels and I asked a cast member about them last time and he had no idea why they were not sold as much. FYI, I'd you see a Wawa, they sell a pretty good one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom