Beaches and Cream

KennyP

Original Poster
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if Beaches and Cream is open at the Yacht Club? If so, is there seating available? We will be in the area in a few weeks and we wanted to stop by for an ice cream. Finally, is there parking at the Yacht Club? Thanks :)

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if Beaches and Cream is open at the Yacht Club? If so, is there seating available? We will be in the area in a few weeks and we wanted to stop by for an ice cream. Finally, is there parking at the Yacht Club? Thanks :)
Well, yes, it is open, but you need an ADR for it now. Not very likely that you will be able to just walk up and get a table. Yes, there is parking at the Yacht Club, but you might have to pay for it, though I'm unsure about that. The to-go counter is currently closed as well.

KennyP

Original Poster
Well, yes, it is open, but you need an ADR for it now. Not very likely that you will be able to just walk up and get a table. Yes, there is parking at the Yacht Club, but you might have to pay for it, though I'm unsure about that. The to-go counter is currently closed as well.
Thank you for the feedback. I tried getting a reservation and nothing is available. I even tried random days at random times and there is nothing. That's why I wasn't sure if they were even available.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Thank you for the feedback. I tried getting a reservation and nothing is available. I even tried random days at random times and there is nothing. That's why I wasn't sure if they were even available.
You're quite welcome. It isn't very big, even after the refurb, and ADRs tend to go very quickly at the 60 day mark. Sorry you couldn't find anything, but keep checking back closer to your vacation time, as people cancel plans, so you never know if something might open up.

KennyP

Original Poster
Maybe set up a reservation finder alert on touringplans. They tend to open up closer to the time you want to go. I had a few opportunities to change our reservation time when we got a couple days out, but nothing came up in the months prior
Thank you for the advice. I must admit, I am not sure how I would go about doing this. I assume it's in the app? I am new to the Disney thing and I would love to learn.

nickys

Premium Member
Thank you for the advice. I must admit, I am not sure how I would go about doing this. I assume it's in the app? I am new to the Disney thing and I would love to learn.
Touring Plans is a WDW planning website. It has a tool which will search for ADRs and alert you by email or text when it finds one. You can use it if you sign up for a free subscription.

Here’s the info:

ilovelabs2021

There is another ice cream place at the Swan or Dolphin called The Fountain that I have read good things about. While we didn't dine in at B&C on our last visit, we got ice cream from the to go window (which I think isn't open now) and I found the ice cream just ok. I am so sad that Ample Hills on the Boardwalk is gone as they had some of the best ice cream ever.

sbbr

I have heard you can get the Beaches and Cream shakes at Martha's Vineyard lounge. That might be your best option if you aren't able to get an ADR.

Texas84

I was able to walk up but that was back in September. There was a way to get on a waiting list using your phone.

nickys

Premium Member
I was able to walk up but that was back in September. There was a way to get on a waiting list using your phone.
They closed the walk up window (for take away) because of issues with the queue.

I think they may still offer the virtual waitlist for a table.

Texas84

They closed the walk up window (for take away) because of issues with the queue.

I think they may still offer the virtual waitlist for a table.
I didn't mean the walk-up window. I didn't have a reservation and got in. Yes, virtual waitlist was what I was looking for.

Figgy1

Premium Member
There is another ice cream place at the Swan or Dolphin called The Fountain that I have read good things about. While we didn't dine in at B&C on our last visit, we got ice cream from the to go window (which I think isn't open now) and I found the ice cream just ok. I am so sad that Ample Hills on the Boardwalk is gone as they had some of the best ice cream ever.
I like The Fountain better the ice cream menu isn't as creative but every bit as good regular food menu https://swandolphin.com/wp-pdf/menus/fountain-menu.pdf

Last edited:

JohnD

With an ADR for Beaches and Cream, is parking at the Yacht Club free?

Sure. As with any other resort. The guard at the gate will just scan your magic band or whatever and see that you have an ADR there. (Yacht/Beach are almost considered the same resort and have connecting walkways.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom