Creations Shop opening this summer

cookiee_munster

Or simply sell stuff online, in Disney stores, or at both coasts.

I live on the west coast and only make it to WDW once every year or two, if they release a unique item my two choices are don’t get it or use a personal shopper. I refuse to pay eBay prices but have used a personal shopper for years that takes pre-orders and charges retail, their profit comes from their AP discount, not saying who but Disney must know, judging by their webpage they must buy hundreds of items every month.

This is a problem that Disney knowingly created to create demand, offer a limited supply and people will buy it now so they don’t miss out. That demand also created a demand for personal shoppers and eBayers.
I find it amazing how they don't have more of an online presence. I can't speak for the whole of the UK, but it'd be nice to buy some exclusive merch from the American Parks and not have to go to the extent of having to pay the obscene price someone's selling over on eBay. It's the bloody Starbucks "you are here" mugs all over again for me :( :( :(

Oh, and the store looks nice...

sedati

1632100039105.png

Like a grand and miraculous taxi stand...

1632100100014.png

If we can dream it, we really can do it.

stuart

I find it amazing how they don't have more of an online presence. I can't speak for the whole of the UK, but it'd be nice to buy some exclusive merch from the American Parks and not have to go to the extent of having to pay the obscene price someone's selling over on eBay. It's the bloody Starbucks "you are here" mugs all over again for me :( :( :(

Oh, and the store looks nice...
Agreed with you there. I've noticed some items pop up on the UK site this year which you could find in the parks.

Some 50th merch even showed up, some of it is sold out already but this is still available

I just wish they had a line of polos / jackets / 1/4zips with only a small WDW / park / ride logo on the left breast and nothing else on it.

So much of what they put out really is garish. A simple option, to even customise logo and colour of top would be perfect!

If only some high heid yin on the merchandise team reads this and thinks that's a good idea.

Disney Analyst

I’ve gone into a deep dive… does anyone know - maybe @marni1971

Was the ceiling dropped when it became mousegear? When I look at the old second floor and elevator, and what the elevator looked like in MouseGear, I assume that is certainly the case.

AD4DCF3F-572E-44DE-A555-F8627FB6A22B.jpeg

5D1E2BFC-7BDB-4FC0-B14D-D020132E9D63.jpeg

Wondering if it’s back to original height now? Or am I just not seeing this right?

DreamfinderGuy

I’ve gone into a deep dive… does anyone know - maybe @marni1971

Was the ceiling dropped when it became mousegear? When I look at the old second floor and elevator, and what the elevator looked like in MouseGear, I assume that is certainly the case.

View attachment 588512

View attachment 588513

Wondering if it’s back to original height now? Or am I just not seeing this right?
You’re just not seeing it right. MouseGear had the same ceiling as Centorium with the exception of the areas blocked off. Creations is a total gut and rebuild with a whole new ceiling that’s about on the same level.

Disney Analyst

You’re just not seeing it right. MouseGear had the same ceiling as Centorium with the exception of the areas blocked off. Creations is a total gut and rebuild with a whole new ceiling that’s about on the same level.

It must be the angle of that old shot from Centorium. Makes the elevator tower and everything look elongated.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I wouldn't mind a classy spaceship earth themed wristwatch...not sure if that exists or if any good Epcot style watches (meaning not kids toy) were made before 🧐

Figments Friend

I wouldn't mind a classy spaceship earth themed wristwatch...not sure if that exists or if any good Epcot style watches (meaning not kids toy) were made before 🧐

There was a rather handsome Epcot watch released on Oct 1st 2007 for the 25th Anniversary.
I was there at the Park that day and noticed several fans looking them over and a few making a purchase.
I beleive it was a Limited Edition, and looked rather nice.

-

ChrisFL

Premium Member
There was a rather handsome Epcot watch released on Oct 1st 2007 for the 25th Anniversary.
I was there at the Park that day and noticed several fans looking them over and a few making a purchase.
I beleive it was a Limited Edition, and looked rather nice.

-
Dang, I was there for the 25th but don't recall seeing them

Figments Friend

Dang, I was there for the 25th but don't recall seeing them
I vaguely recall is was gold faced with a black band....think it had SSE featured .
I took a peek but I dimly remember it had the then 'modern ' EpCot' logo which was a turn off for me.

The price point was a bit steep too, but typical for the Limited Edition nature of it.
It was a one off...meant to be sold that day, and I don't remember much talk about it beforehand.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom