I can’t open my dining on MDE

ladydi

Original Poster
I’m going to Disney from 6/5-6/11. Went to do my dining yesterday and could not open all my days. Only 6/5 was open. After 5+ hours on hold and on the phone with Disney tech, they claimed they fixed the problem on “their side” but didn’t know why I still can’t see the days open. The cast member then went through my reservations with me and reserved them on his side for me. He said I’d see them on my MDE soon. Guess what? They aren’t there and I still only have day to day access! Has this happened to anyone else? I do have a job and don’t have the time to hang out in the call waiting room for hours every day!

Hcalvert

Are you staying onsite? If not, you would only have access to one day at a time like anyone else not staying onsite. Only customers staying at a Disney resort can book their entire trip up to 10 days.

ladydi

Original Poster
I am onsite and I have an update. I gave my email and password to my TA who lives on the East coast. I’m in the Midwest. She was able to get into my MDE and make reservations with no problem. I still can’t get in past the 60’day mark and I’ve tried on our main computer and two different laptops. It’s the strangest thing.

Hcalvert

I am onsite and I have an update. I gave my email and password to my TA who lives on the East coast. I’m in the Midwest. She was able to get into my MDE and make reservations with no problem. I still can’t get in past the 60’day mark and I’ve tried on our main computer and two different laptops. It’s the strangest thing.
Sounds like a glitch to me and I know how irritating that can be. I hope that you were able to get the reservations that you wanted.

ilovelabs2021

Our TA makes our dining reservations for us, so thankfully, I have never had to deal with glitches while booking dining on our dining day.

HouCuseChickie

I've had to uninstall and reinstall the app any number of times, but I also often have to clean my cache for the Disney site. For years, their site has had issues getting hung up on my old searches on their site...to the point where it'll give me errors. Sometimes it also doesn't like my browser. I remember a period where I maintained a certain browser solely for the purpose of using the stupid Disney website.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom