News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainsOfDisney

I wonder how they will define “outdoors”. Could a ToT bellhop working as a greeter at the queue entrance have their mask off and then just put it on when they enter the building?
Obviously many cm’s rotate to indoor and outdoor roles throughout their shift and will have to understand the crazy concept of taking a mask on and off.

ToTBellHop

Obviously many cm’s rotate to indoor and outdoor roles throughout their shift and will have to understand the crazy concept of taking a mask on and off.
Sure. Are the Carpets CMs outdoors? I didn’t have the wear a mask “outdoors“ a week ago but had to on Carpets. Are workers in those gift shops in Adventureland indoors or out? Pirates gift shop? Splash load?

correcaminos

I still don't understand the face shield thing. Literally no one was recommending face shields. Not sure why the union still insisted on them. Thankfully, that's all over for outdoor cast members going into the hottest time of the year!
I suppose I get it where there was food around as a double safety thing for them and us, but yeah outdoors? Uh no way at all.

I even felt for our tour guide who had to wear it all day with us. He kept up an amazing pace and hardly touched his mask once. So many looked so hot though I give fantastic kudos to all CMs we encountered. They seemed so kind only one, when I remarked how horribly beat up her face shield was as she was trying to fix it, even mentioned a thing about them.

For those who are vaccinated, I bet this is a great day for them!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The greeters at Everest this evening were unmasked, but the cast on the loading platform all had masks on, which was weird considering we were still very much “outside.” Are they considering a roof over your head to be “inside”?

correcaminos

The greeters at Everest this evening were unmasked, but the cast on the loading platform all had masks on, which was weird considering we were still very much “outside.” Are they considering a roof over your head to be “inside”?
Per the rules we had before the 15th all ride loading areas were considered indoors. So who knows. Also one doesn't know if the CM is vaccinated or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom