News 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

Apple Core

Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

Opening day of...ANYthing at Disney because of Vloggers - don't forget to smash the like & subscribe button, right??
And now comes the four-month marathon of close up shots of chewing food and amateur reviews of flavors and palatability.

TrainsOfDisney

Maybe I missed this earlier, when did Voices of Liberty switch to the more casual modern outfits?

I thought there would have been some big outcry that they no longer wear their usual garb.
I don’t think they’ve ever worn the “usual garb” when performing in the American Gardens Theatre.
Boy, for an area that was once strictly no food or drink ......
Yeah, they wouldn’t even let me bring my Joffreys in with a lid! Now let’s sip and stuff our faces while enjoying the gallery.

ToTBellHop

Now that fall festival season has started, I hope this expands. Serve food in the Frozen queue and move the line outside into the pleasant fall weather. Take the theater seats out of the theater that used to show something about France and let Guests enjoy the Beauty and the Beast Dine-Along. Close Mission Space and see if anyone notices and just serve food in the indoor queue and call in Space 220.

Guests would rather be outdoors enjoying crisp evening weather and changing leaves while wearing their new (now-) $75 spirit jerseys from Creations Shop.

Happy Fall, y’all.

castlecake2.0

Now that fall festival season has started, I hope this expands. Serve food in the Frozen queue and move the line outside into the pleasant fall weather. Take the theater seats out of the theater that used to show something about France and let Guests enjoy the Beauty and the Beast Dine-Along. Close Mission Space and see if anyone notices and just serve food in the indoor queue and call in Space 220.

Guests would rather be outdoors enjoying crisp evening weather and changing leaves while wearing their new (now-) $75 spirit jerseys from Creations Shop.

Happy Fall, y’all.
I know there are reasons they’ve had to have continuous festivals this year, but I’m really scared they’ll look at numbers and keep this trend going.

MorphinePrince

I say, bring it!
Me too! The festivals are the only thing that makes Epcot worth visiting in a post-IllumiNations world now. Without the festivals Epcot is nothing but a collection of bland 1980s architecture, just okay attractions, and now a mediocre World's Fair staffed by clueless Americans who have no business at all being in any of the pavilions. This park really should be closed right now.

Deanieb59

Me too! The festivals are the only thing that makes Epcot worth visiting in a post-IllumiNations world now. Without the festivals Epcot is nothing but a collection of bland 1980s architecture, just okay attractions, and now a mediocre World's Fair staffed by clueless Americans who have no business at all being in any of the pavilions. This park really should be closed right now.
And if it were closed you'd have nothing to say about that?

CJR

Can you buy F&W booth food on the app and pick it up like you can at other QS spots?

You cannot. I truly do wish you could though. Some lines get stuck because someone takes longer to order something. It sure would be more efficient and maybe allow for more "kitchen" help, staff-wise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom