Walt Disney World theme park hours updates

JohnD

That's my point. If they're not even going to 9am to absorb the Rat crowds, what could ever possibly drive them to do so?

Well, they just went to 10:00 which is closer to 9:00. Also, we keep forgetting this, but a park reservation does mean that capacity is limited to a point. Maybe it's no longer 40% but higher. But I highly doubt park reservations let capacity reach anywhere near it did prior to the pandemic.

celluloid

9am will return post pandemic and once the front of the park is loaded with E tickets again. Probably after renovations and Guardians opens.

dreday3

I was checking park hours for my upcoming trip and noticed some extensions to park hours.

Wed 9/29
MK: 9am-10pm (was 9-9)

Fri 10/1
MK: 8am-10pm (was 9-9)
EP: 9am-10pm (was 10-10)
AK: 8am-8:30pm (was 8-7)

Sat 10/2
MK: 9am-10pm (was 9-9)
EP: 9am-10pm (was 10-10)
AK: 8am-8:30pm (was 8-7)

I saw that.

Those AK hours are great!

Our October dates it's still closing at 7pm. I'm assuming it's open later just on those days because of the Anniversary, but I pretty much am crossing everything possible for 8 or 8:30 closings at AK for our dates too!

doctornick

That's my point. If they're not even going to 9am to absorb the Rat crowds, what could ever possibly drive them to do so?
Is the bus driver staffing still a big issue? I’d guess it is and is probably the biggest factor needing to have Epcot’s opening staggered compared to the other parks. I hoping that they are able to achieve proper (pre-pandemic) bus levels at some point in the future and return Epcot to an earlier opening.

interesting question: when and if Epcot opens at 9am, will they just open WS at that time (even if all the stores/restaurants aren’t open)? Or will they still have it blocked between France and Norway?

ToTBellHop

Is the bus driver staffing still a big issue? I’d guess it is and is probably the biggest factor needing to have Epcot’s opening staggered compared to the other parks. I hoping that they are able to achieve proper (pre-pandemic) bus levels at some point in the future and return Epcot to an earlier opening.

interesting question: when and if Epcot opens at 9am, will they just open WS at that time (even if all the stores/restaurants aren’t open)? Or will they still have it blocked between France and Norway?
Bus staffing is an issue. The hours they are giving us is the most they will give. Once they get the busing situation under control, they’ll revert to 9-9 instead of 10-10.

TransportationGuy

Bus staffing is an issue. The hours they are giving us is the most they will give. Once they get the busing situation under control, they’ll revert to 9-9 instead of 10-10.
As aforementioned, always an issue but currently under control(ish) due to the charter buses whose contracts just got extended again. I suspect they’ll be around through at least the end of the year

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom