Walt Disney World theme park hours updates

I was going to ask the same thing. That sounds like a party closing… but no parties are returning that soon afaik.
Boo Bash is set to start August 10, while I realize its not a party, it is still an event, was just interjecting, clearly I was off base. Thanks have a great weekend!

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

DHS is once again closing at 8 pm through 7/31. We will see if MK gets its morning hour back and DAK gets its evening hour back. Wonder why they shortened Epcot and DHS only to extend back to status quo.

durangojim

Disney Glimpses

We are pretty close to normal hours. MK and EPCOT will be more or less back to pre-pandemic hours in July (with exception days surrounding 7/4). DAK is 2 hours away from normal and DHS is only 1 hour away.

JohnD

Operating hours extended at Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios and EPCOT in latest Disney World operating hours update​

That may be true for the next couple of months. As of October, the hours are just shown out to 10/9 now, with MK, EP, and HS closing at 9 (except for MK on 10/5 which closes at 8:30, probably because of Boo Bash) and AK closing at 7. Hopefully, hours will be extended as it gets closer to October 1.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That may be true for the next couple of months. As of October, the hours are just shown out to 10/9 now, with MK, EP, and HS closing at 9 (except for MK on 10/5 which closes at 8:30, probably because of Boo Bash) and AK closing at 7. Hopefully, hours will be extended as it gets closer to October 1.
If they don’t get a rationing system going…the hours won’t matter

correcaminos

I wonder if Epcot will ever return to a 9 AM opening for Future World?
I hope so. This is a massive damper for the way we like to do parks. Epcot is one of our favorite parks and the way they have it now just really sucks. By the time they open, we're ready to look for lunch and then take an afternoon break for the pool. This 11am sucked for F&GF as it was so hot for some in my party that we didn't enjoy F&GF much at all. Night hours don't help with that either.

dreday3

I think the fact that these hours are already posted open until 9 for MK, Epcot and DHS and 7 for AK bodes well for some later hours during the month! I mean, they almost always get extended on certain days.

I will be thrilled if I get AK for 8 or later!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom