Walt Disney World theme park hours updates

JohnD

Had to pop in! :

Disney now lists AK being open until 8pm the third week of October (through 23rd for now), and I am over the moon about it! :D

Right. Because it stays open until just after dark for the Beacons of Magic on the Tree of Life. The question is, will it remain until 8pm the week of November 7 and later or will it return to 7pm? We go back to standard time then. Answered my own question: Back to 7pm.

PolynesianPrincess

MK and DHS being open 9am-9pm is insane for Christmas week. That used to be their regular operating hours before they started cutting back. The fact that they think 12 hours is enough time in the parks during the busiest week of the year is ridiculous.
Edited to add - and it's also the most expensive time to go! Tickets are pricier for what, another hour of park time?

m steve

Compared to what we've grown accustomed to during our previous Christmas visits, these holiday hours are pitiful. Eleven o'clock opening at EPCOT? The day is already half over before the gates open. Nine o'clock opening at MK on Christmas morning? That's three hours later than in the past. I hope that this will improve significantly. If not, it will be just another instance of paying more and getting much less. Magical.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Hours extended in MK on December 30th and 31st until 1am -

IMG_0F5C04CAAD20-2 2.jpeg
IMG_0F5C04CAAD20-1 2.jpeg

JeffH

So Disney now 'preaches' the park reservation is the way, let's see how it works on New Year's Eve (at Epcot), will they actually cut off entry based on the limited and now unavailable park reservations keeping the park at a reasonable normal daily capacity or will they blow it up like they did every year before covid? I'll find out on 12/31...will I need a cow catcher on the front of my scooter or not?
1639473809081.png

mergatroid

Compared to what we've grown accustomed to during our previous Christmas visits, these holiday hours are pitiful. Eleven o'clock opening at EPCOT? The day is already half over before the gates open. Nine o'clock opening at MK on Christmas morning? That's three hours later than in the past. I hope that this will improve significantly. If not, it will be just another instance of paying more and getting much less. Magical.
I went to the MK on Christmas Day in 1999 and I swear it only opened at 8am and not 6am?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom