Questions about booking a trip for April...

Disdude71

I just have a few questions since the recent changes have been made. First a bit of info...I am looking to book a trip around April 18th of this year for my 50th birthday gift to myself. I will be traveling by myself and can only get a two day ticket. I understand park hopping is limited and based on availability but I feel it is necessary for me in order to squeeze in time at every park. What are the crowds expected to be like from April 18th on? Are the school breaks mostly done by that time? What are the chances of the parks increasing their hours? I have done a bit of research but not able to find many answers, so I thought I would come here to the people who know it well! My last trip to WDW was in February of last year just before the closures and this will be my first trip since the changes were made and I am just trying to get an idea of what to expect to prepare for it. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, all.

littleroo

According to any crowd control calendar, I check during that time, crowds are busy on the weekends and quiet during the week. It seems they expand hours in the parks about 2 weeks before arrival date.

Upvote 0

Disdude71

Original Poster
Thank you for all your help, everyone. I think I may amend my trip and now purchase a 3 day ticket. I will do a park a day (skipping my least favorite, AK), that way I won't have to worry about park hopping and trying to rush around an fit it all in.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom