Resort Re-openings?

Nautilus

Original Poster
Any word, intuition, or visuals on the progress of the resorts that are set to reopen this spring and summer? Movies is set to reopen in about a month, but I haven't heard anything tangible in awhile. With capacity in the parks remaining the same, do you think they will still open more resorts?

nickys

Premium Member
Pretty sure all the non DVC parts of all the resorts around the MK are still closed. Same with Epcot based ones, I think. Not speaking of Swolphin
GF and Contemporary are open.

What’s closed:

WL - opening June 6th
Poly - opening mid July
AKL Jambo - no date
BW - no date
BC - opening May 30th
POFQ & POR - no date
All Stars Movies - opening March 22nd
All Stars Music & Sports - no date

znolan

GF and Contemporary are open.

What’s closed:

WL - opening June 6th
Poly - opening mid July
AKL Jambo - no date
BW - no date
BC - opening May 30th
POFQ & POR - no date
All Stars Movies - opening March 22nd
All Stars Music & Sports - no date
I was able to book a reservation for May 7th staying at Allstar movies..Allstar Sports was also an option.

ilovelabs2021

I was able to book a reservation for May 7th staying at Allstar movies..Allstar Sports was also an option.
Sports and Music come up as unavailable for the various dates I put in, along with the other resorts above, so I believe what Nickys posted is correct.

WDW_Emily

Staying at all star movies mid April and so far looks good to go. There is a cheer competition advertising all stars as the hotel of choice for April so we might be switching over to pop century.

znolan

Sports and Music come up as unavailable for the various dates I put in, along with the other resorts above, so I believe what Nickys posted is correct.

Attachments

• Image 2-23-21 at 8.39 PM.jpg
    Image 2-23-21 at 8.39 PM.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 78

ilovelabs2021

I did not say Movies wasn't reopening. I said Sports and Music do not have availability. You said in a post above that Sports was an option when you were booking Movies. That can't be true as no opening date has been announced for Sports.

nickys

Premium Member
Oh, for some reason I was thinking you said you booked Sports. ASMovies has an opening date. AsSports and ASMusic don’t yet.

ToTBellHop

I understand families like the theme of ASMo, but for my money, the nicest value is ASMu. I prefer its aesthetic, layout, and general quietness.

mf1972

we’re booked for ASM for october. haven’t stayed there since the room renovations. we stayed at POFQ for our last 3 trips. if it does reopen before october, i’ll consider switching resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom