Cinderella Castle - 50th Anniversary Additions (Photoshopped)

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I wanted to see what the castle might look like with the 50th embellishments we got in the recently released concept art. I wish we were getting more elements but so be it. It was a pretty quick Photoshop job but this gives us a general idea from the rendering. Enjoy!

Castle_700.jpg

Bocabear

Great job on the photoshop but I am wondering why the Cinderella Castle decor was so much more beautiful and elaborate for Disneyland's 50th than for our own 50th... That is kind of nuts....and sad.
1614002479264.png

ToTBellHop

Great job on the photoshop but I am wondering why the Cinderella Castle decor was so much more beautiful and elaborate for Disneyland's 50th than for our own 50th... That is kind of nuts....and sad.
View attachment 534314
I think it looked gaudy. There’s a pole coming out of Wendy.

This will look better during the daytime and gorgeous at night with the projections.

Tiredofwinter

Anyone have any idea when they’re supposed to start working on this? Also SSE. We are supposed to go this spring and I don’t want to go if there will be scaffolding over either one!

JohnD

I wanted to see what the castle might look like with the 50th embellishments we got in the recently released concept art. I wish we were getting more elements but so be it. It was a pretty quick Photoshop job but this gives us a general idea from the rendering. Enjoy!

View attachment 534272

I prefer the understated 50th anniversary pink rather than the overstated 25th anniversary pink.

6cc8aba99a491e377d2c0b1f901fd3da.jpg

LittleMerman

Original Poster
View attachment 534314
I think that was pretty and fun for the time. It's tacky looking at it now but I went a few times when the castle was decorated like that and really loved it at the moment. I thought the mirror was neat to see the different castles (although now it looks like the tackiest part!).

GimpYancIent

Excellent photoshop! The elegant and reserved look would be very fitting for the times we are in. I like it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom