One of the gargoyle's from Hunchback
KoKoUm from Pocohontas
Nina Hyena from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Huntsman from Snow White
Jody Foster in Candleshoe...

jrhwdw

Watch this space

Wait…..seriously?

The Covid situation is being... watched.

I’d hope it wouldn’t impact October 1 but as we’ve seen over the last 18 months nothing is certain.

This has to be a nightmare
RIGHT!!!!! If HEA/EF is indeed canceled again....What's next??? Parks Close again????? This time for like 5 years, until every spcec of COVID is off the Earth??? I'm overdoing it, yes but that's prob my luck/worry.

I rather wear a max indoors/outdoors than be lockdown/Fireworks canceled again!! And I'm Vaxed!!!

doctornick

RIGHT!!!!! If HEA/EF is indeed canceled again....What's next??? Parks Close again????? This time for like 5 years, until every spcec of COVID is off the Earth??? I'm overdoing it, yes but that's prob my luck/worry.

I rather wear a max indoors/outdoors than be lockdown/Fireworks canceled again!! And I'm Vaxed!!!
Agreed. Outdoor spread is extremely minimal but if they felt they had to do something, then outdoor masks would be way more acceptable than canceling fireworks. At least it would be at night when it’s (a little) cooler.

Giss Neric

Since social distancing is useless anyways, if the worst case scenario happens, I would rather they make people wear masks indoors AND outdoors instead of canceling fireworks again. Having to show vaccination proof upon park opening can't be done anyways since the governor prohibits it.

MagicHappens1971

Looks like they’ll be dropping pics of the merchandise for the 50th this Friday

464FEB64-9D25-4988-A6A7-205189E18FCC.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom