The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Dunston

Are they waiting until Friday to show off the "new look for every park icon"? I'm excited to see the lights on SSE, and whatever they're planning to do with the Tree of Life and the Tower of Terror.

jrhwdw

Are they waiting until Friday to show off the "new look for every park icon"? I'm excited to see the lights on SSE, and whatever they're planning to do with the Tree of Life and the Tower of Terror.
I'm guessing yes? Although who knows with SSE since Harm. opens tomorrow night.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Use the > on the right to scroll through the photos -

Large listing here -

dreday3

I will see you soon....😍😍😍

Amorette’s Patisserie

• 50th Celebration Petit Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with celebration blue mousse, blueberry jam, and lemon curd
Toledo–Tapas, Steak, and Seafood, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort

• Braised Lamb Shank with olive oil-potato purée, rosemary-roasted garlic gravy, huckleberry jam, and English peas

brb1006

Large listing here -

Lou Mongello has entered the chat

Disney Analyst

Large listing here -

THE DRINK WITH THE OCTOPUS 😱😍😍😍

vikescaper

Large listing here -

I shouldn’t have looked at this on a fairly empty stomach.

Fear

It's going to be an absolute chore to translate to blogs and such, but every single food item is in the MDE if you poke around the 50th Anniversary landing page. They glossed over a lot with the Parks Blog post.

dreday3

My gosh!!!

There's soooo much food! Now I know why the Halloween treats seemed so sparse this year....

Curious what this will be at The Lunching Pad, assuming chicken wings! Cute name -
  • If You Had Wings
  • Walt’s Chili-Cheese Dog

Last edited:

jpinkc

Oh my God its Cthulhu I told yall Chapek was EVIL!!!! Look at that second picture :D Will admit its a nice callback to my favorite lost attraction.

Last edited:

ifan

Anyone else in the same boat: Love seeing behind the scene specials but hear Whoopi Goldberg's voice and want to run away screaming? I understand ABC wants to use their highly paid on-air talent, but maybe it's time to get someone who has more general appeal to a modern audience?

The orchestra, performers, and castle look beautiful and it's a shame no visitors in the park get to see these performances! Side note: they should get more than just Christina back from the Mickey Mouse Club days. Where's Ryan, Justin, and Britney? ;)

brb1006

I see nothing wrong with Whoopi hosting. Whether you like her or not, she’s a well known celebrity nationwide and has ties to several Disney films. Her voice makes you run away screaming? That’s a bit extreme.
Loved her as one of the Hyenas (I forgot her name) in The Lion King.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom