The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Giss Neric

Aside from rare characters appearing that I am hoping for, starting October 1st they should choose 50 random families daily and give them some sort of gift like free Lightning Lane LOL!

zombiebbq

I guess we will just disagree. Under the previous and current regime, Disney has always been about doing the bare minimum. They know they have a captive audience, so there is little incentive to do extra.

When they got rid of MSEP, guests still came in record numbers regardless. Most guests probably don't even remember or know there was an evening parade. So why should Disney alter course now?

I agree completely. It's my personal opinion they would have cheaped out on the 50th regardless of the pandemic. But of course we will never know now.

Figments Friend

I am currently sitting at my local airport , and just about everyone on my flight is going down to WDW for the 50th this week.
All of the people around me are talking about WDW restaurants, wearing their 'gear', and murming about their plans.

I have been on flights with 'Disney bound visitors' many times in the past, but this time there is definately a higher concentration.

There is guy across from me in full business suit attire...carrying a Mushu plush.
There is a real 'Park nerd ' sitting right behind me enthusiastically rattling off his 'battle strategy' for the next few days.

Very few kids....all adults.
Wow.

The masses are descending....starting now.

It is GO for launch, baby!
Buckle up...it's gonna be a wild ride.

-

BaymaxFan

A few vloggers are posting stories of them going on a Southwest flight to celebrate the 50th, but they are leaving out of MCO. Any idea where they could be going with 3 days left?

DCBaker

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom