The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Disneyson

Could the secret surprise be some announcement that could be displayed where Galaxy’s Edge was in Walt Disney Presents? That gives them a big display wall and a case to show something off.

Figments Friend

Today's announcements have my head spinning a little.
Not just the earlier starting days for both pyro presentations, but now the earlier start for the 'extra magic half hour' for Resort Guests.
No complaints....I'm pleased and this all enhances my visit.
It's just now I have to rethink things....and re-plan my battle strategy on the 29th and 30th....

29th is the 'final' showing of 'Happliy Ever After' at MK.
I'm staying for that, but now I'll be missing the 'real debut' of 'Harm' over at Epcot.
30th was going to be at DAK, with maybe a foray in the evening to Epcot.
Now that foray looks to be a must do.....

-

Last edited:

BaymaxFan

Today's announcements have my head spinning a little.
Not just the earlier starting days for both pyro presentations, but now the earlier start for the 'extra magic half hour' for Resort Guests.
No complaints....I'm pleased and this all enhances my visit.
It's just now I have to rethink things....and re-plan my battle strategy on the 29th and 30th....

29th is the 'final' showing of 'Happliy Ever After' at MK.
I'm staying for that, but now I'll be missing the 'real debut' of 'Harm' over at Epcot.
30th was going to be at DAK, with maybe a foray in the evening to Epcot.
Now that foray looks to be a must do.....

-
Same. I had planned on going to MK on the 1st to see the debut of Enchantment, (I was all excited because I thought for once the media and us normies would get to see a new show for the first time together but I guess not.) and then go to Epcot on the 2nd to see Harmonious but now I'm not sure if I should do Epcot earlier.

John park hopper

Are rotten tomatoes and eggs included or are those an upcharge? Ah, who cares, I’d pay.

Oh, you said “meet and greet”. My mistake.
Had the same idea ---Disney could make a bundle I'd be happy to pay
images.jpeg
Before
tomato-throwing-festival-la-tomatina-tomato-festival-bunol-valencia-BWJ3CN.jpg
After

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

Does anyone know when/if we should expect an announcement on if there will be a VQ for merch drops on Friday or just get there for rope drop and hope for the best?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom