Trip Report *COMPLETED* The More the Merrier - November/December 2020

Hello friends!

We have been back from our most recent trip to WDW for over two months, but I have just wrapped up my September trip report, so I am a little delayed in starting this one. Nevertheless, I am excited to share this trip report with you, and hope you all enjoy following along! Let's get down to the nitty gritty!

When: Sunday, November 29th - Saturday, December 5th. Six nights! That's a long one for us.

Where: The Cabins at Fort Wilderness! If you read my trip report from September 2019, you may recall that we absolutely fell in love with Ft. Wilderness when we stayed there, and we were itching to go back! When I found a great deal on the cabins for our favorite week to go during the holidays, it was a no brainer!

Who: By this point, many of you already know me (Katie), and my husband Jason:

93A2A685-7803-4105-B91B-7577C89633E1.jpeg

We also had another passenger along for the trip, which brings me to the reason for the title:

4F0C834E-C024-4C3A-8A91-520C6E1FA60A.jpeg

We are expecting! I am due with a baby boy in June! Due date right now is the 10th, but he's measuring a little big, so I'm hoping they'll move that up, because I'm not trying to give birth to a 10-pounder! :in pain:. Some of you know that we struggled with infertility for a few years, so we are over the moon to finally be welcoming our firstborn. I was around 12/13 weeks pregnant while we were on this trip, so an alternate title for the TR could be "The One with All the HoRmOnEs."

And because I have made you wait so long for this TR, here's a bonus pic of Little Man. He does have a name, but we won't be sharing it until after he's born. And I'm not 100% decided on whether I want to share it on this platform...we'll see.

C1FBBCF0-F3C9-4420-BB0C-984F8A5FB366.jpeg

Doing Disney while pregnant was a totally different experience, and I hope that this trip report can shed some light on what that is like, in case any of you are planning future pregnancies, or traveling with a pregnant woman in the future.

91180F49-8F9A-4BFF-BD30-6D89DDB5BE51.jpeg

I hope you all enjoy following along on our trip, and make plenty of popcorn, because this is going to be a long one!

meggo819

Doing Disney while pregnant was a totally different experience, and I hope that this trip report can shed some light on what that is like, in case any of you are planning future pregnancies, or traveling with a pregnant woman in the future.
Congrats! I made the mistake of going to universal while pregnant and it was very disappointing. Literally the only ride I went on was Hogwarts Express and all I could think of was how much more I would have been able to do at Disney. Looking forward to hearing about your experience!

ferbtones

Yay congratulations on your pregnancy.

I seem to remember saying good things happen to good people. So happy for you.

I did Disney Paris when three months pregnant with my now 13 year old daughter. It was interesting, but lucky my 3 year old son had my hubby and my parents as ride buddies.

My daughter counts that trip as a half trip to Disney, as she was sort of there. 😂

Looking forward to your report.

TheMouseFan

Yay! Happy to finally hear all about this trip! We went in September of 2007 when I was about 20 weeks pregnant. Luckily, the hormones weren't too bad at that point in the pregnancy, but the heat and humidity were killer! I would have much preferred being a little (or actually a lot!) smaller at 12/13 weeks for that trip! Each trimester has its own issues though! Congratulations and I hope your pregnancy has gone smoothly!

k8einwdw

Original Poster
Congratulations on the little one!!
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing all about your party of 3 trip! Edit to add we were there the same dates as you guys!
Congrats! I made the mistake of going to universal while pregnant and it was very disappointing. Literally the only ride I went on was Hogwarts Express and all I could think of was how much more I would have been able to do at Disney. Looking forward to hearing about your experience!
Omg congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear more (about the trip and about your pregnancy journey!).
Yay congratulations on your pregnancy.
Congrats!!! 😍 So happy for you and your DH.
Big Congrats! It's been 21 years since I did Disney while pregnant (and then with a baby), with siblings that were 2 and 5. What a year that was!
Very happy for you both!
Congratulations and I hope your pregnancy has gone smoothly!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes! 🥰
Who’s had a ten pound baby?

Episode 2 Barbara GIF by ABC Network

10.3 lbs. to be exact.
You are Superwoman!! 😱
Yay! Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!!! I survived Disney while 7 months pregnant with baby E.
Oof, I don’t think I could go now, much less at 7 months! 😬
I'm in and congrats on the little one!
Thanks Amy! 😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom