News PHOTOS - Cinderella Castle stage under refurbishment

Giss Neric

I sort of want them to not bring those back… I know they are great for the shows and adding levels, but I love that clean shot of the castle!
They need stairs. It adds to the dramatic effect when singing a Disney song when they go up and down the steps LOL.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Cinderella Castle stage at Magic Kingdom being transformed for the World's Most Magical Celebration​

Cinderella-Castle_Full_44325.jpg

Goofyernmost

I'm only saying this facetiously, but having been in business for quite a few years, I have to wonder what OSHA would think of people working in stocking feet. 😲🤔;)

James Alucobond

It looks like they've changed the layout. Wasn't it asymmetrical before with a taller stage, longer staircase, and more arches on the right? For that reason, even if the arches return, I imagine they won't be as visually distracting due to the lower profile design.

hpyhnt 1000

It looks like they've changed the layout. Wasn't it asymmetrical before with a taller stage, longer staircase, and more arches on the right? For that reason, even if the arches return, I imagine they won't be as visually distracting due to the lower profile design.
Yep. Asymmetrical before whereas it is now symmetrical. Previous version for reference from just before the Covid closure (boo to the arches, but goodness do I miss the non-pink castle scheme):

1633463078510.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom