News Morocco Pavilion redevelopment

MoonRakerSCM

Where's the fig cocktail from? I'll be there in a couple of weeks after the wine and dine run and I need to step up my drink around the world game in Morocco... Last time was a random beer with no character from a festival booth.

castlecake2.0

New cart for @LittleBuford ;)
A6BF02D3-D8F1-4683-AEF3-C2081610A003.jpeg

hpyhnt 1000

LittleBuford

If anyone wants to have a fun challenge, see if you can spot the Arabic script for "Kingdom of Morocco" in that stylized calligraphy (I'm sure @LittleBuford has no issue finding it!).

For reference: المملكة المغربية is what you're looking for, and it is in there!
What a cool idea! Two more challenges of the same kind:

IMG_0158.jpeg

تجّار طنجة للجلد والملابس

morocco-snack-cart-epcot-8-1867x1400.jpg

سوق النحاس

castlecake2.0

Disney missed the previously announced early February reopening of Souk-al-Magreb at EPCOT and has now extended the closure of the shop indefinitely. I’m guessing is they haven’t secured merchandise yet to sell in the location and/or staffing. Either way poor show to have all these doors closed on the main thoroughfare through the pavilion.

also small update, Edison style rope/hanging lights have been added to both Spice Road and the marketplace area.

TikibirdLand

Disney missed the previously announced early February reopening of Souk-al-Magreb at EPCOT and has now extended the closure of the shop indefinitely. I’m guessing is they haven’t secured merchandise yet to sell in the location and/or staffing. Either way poor show to have all these doors closed on the main thoroughfare through the pavilion.

also small update, Edison style rope/hanging lights have been added to both Spice Road and the marketplace area.
Agreed. But, maybe one of the food booths out front will sell sausage falafels. That should hold everyone over...

DCBaker

Premium Member

Souk-al-Magreb has reopened and is showing hours in MDE -

IMG_23BA06AB3494-1.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom