News Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours coming for resort guests

Touchdown

Or is it to allow deluxe guests the option to purchase DHS after hours? Again the stupidest scheduling choice lately was placing that on the same night as MK Deluxe night.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s sold out on those nights so it’s not that. And with how bad DHS has been, and the fact I’m an AP is the only way I would buy one of those. But, they’re sold out so…
I’m just saying…all this “egregious pricing” is out in the open and Bob is “appalled”

Don’t develop amnesia…he “created that market” intentionally. You should have to by a 7 pm ticket to get on a ride

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
If you're headed to Magic Kingdom in late February, Disney has shifted the Extended Evening Theme Park Hours to Tuesday, February 21st instead of Wednesday, February 22nd.
Well, we burned ourselves not noticing the switch to Tuesday. We were able to go to MK yesterday and had no idea. Today in a friend group multiple people were asking who's going to be out for later hours tonight until someone mentioned it's not on the schedule. Totally our fault but surely others will give CMs a hard time about this later. Good luck, MK CMs!

JohnD

This may have already been asked but, for someone like me not staying in a deluxe resort on an upcoming trip, will there be more people in Epcot on a day when it has extended evening hours? I'm thinking of switching my Epcot and MK days and my Epcot day would put me on a Monday where there is extended evening hours for deluxe resort guests.

nickys

Premium Member
This may have already been asked but, for someone like me not staying in a deluxe resort on an upcoming trip, will there be more people in Epcot on a day when it has extended evening hours? I'm thinking of switching my Epcot and MK days and my Epcot day would put me on a Monday where there is extended evening hours for deluxe resort guests.
It has had no discernible effect on day crowds in either park so far.

mattpeto

I think it would be marginal at best to be honest. Whatever fits best in your schedule, I'd go with.

mattpeto

I think it would be marginal at best to be honest. Whatever fits best in your schedule, I'd go with.
Also you are not competing vs all guests for transportation who would be leaving after park closing. It will help you catch the first bus, it that makes sense.

Ripken10

I am not sure if it is still the case, but for awhile the Monday Individual Lightning lanes for Cosmic Rewind went significantly faster on Mondays. This was the main reason we avoided Mondays at EPCOT. I know it is not as bad as it used to be, but last I had looked you could still see a noticeable difference in how fast the Cosmic Rewing LLs went away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom